Make sure you click the image above to see the full res version, which will allow you to see all the English translations.
Kirby: Planet Robobot
- review score of 9/9/9/9
Reviewer 1 – 9
At first I was worried like “Are mechas going to hurt the world view of a Kirby game?”, but that fear was groundless. Familiar copy abilities are going strong and furthermore you can get into Robobot Armor to scan enemies and it is great that you can enjoy exciting and very flashy action by performing a Mode change. Overall the game has been made very carefully, so it’s an excellent title that you can continue to play with a good mood. It is also nice that you can play two mini-games in addition to the main game.
Reviewer 2 – 9
Copying diverse abilities and taking down enemies with unique skills is as fun as ever. When getting into Robobot Armor, you can use exciting skills even though they are the same abilities and it is good that you can experience controls with a different feel. It isn’t just about the production, as it feels good to progress in stages by using this feature. Mechanical-looking enemies and stages are also done with a good taste. The compilation of mini-games is fully worth playing, too.
Reviewer 3 – 9
The destructive power of Robobot is the highlight of diverse abilities and there is a good variety from beginning to end. Concepts like electricity and radio follow the general theme and are utilized skillfully. The three dimensional structure of going between inner and outer side works well with stereoscopic 3D. While the difficulty is somewhat easy, you can fully enjoy the fun of conquering with enemy movements and attacks. Since the game is so fun, you’d want to challenge yourself with a few more stages.
- 15% off Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (600 platinum)
- 15% off Super Mario Galaxy 2 (300 platinum)
- 15% off Pikmin 3 (300 platinum)
- 15% off Dr. Luigi (230 platinum)
- 15% off Mini Mario: Minis on the Move (150 platinum)
- 30% off Triforce Heroes (100 gold)
- 30% off Tomodachi Life (80 gold)
- 30% off Wonderful 101 (70 gold)
- 30% off DKC Tropical Freeze (50 gold)
- 30% off Metroid Prime Trilogy (50 gold)
- 10% off Fire Emblem Fates (20 gold)
- 20% off Captain Toad (600 Platinum)
- 40% off Captain Toad (100 gold)
- 20% off Animal Crossing: New Leaf (600 Platinum)
@JJtheTexan yep! we are in the final stages of testing before submission.— Blowfish Studios (@blowfishstudios) May 1, 2016
Good to know we're getting closer to the Wii U release for this title. I'm been watching footage of the other versions, which has made me even more interested in the Wii U release! Thanks to JJthetexan for the heads up.
- Halloween badges return
- Sanrio Characters return
- 2 free plays