I haven't had a single issue with my Switch Pro Controller. I've been using it quite a bit and haven't had any kind of hiccups along the way. With that said, a small amount of users have shared videos showing off some d-pad issues with their Pro Controller, where various inputs are recognized incorrectly. Anyone out there experiencing this?
Low Switch stock, Zelda: Breath of the Wild interest giving bump to Wii U pre-owned sales at GameStop
Coming from an interview with GameStop senior director of merchandising, Eric Bright...
“With The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild coming out, we’re seeing great results in our pre-owned Wii U sales. We’re selling a lot of pre-owned Wii U consoles along with brand new Wii U copies of Zelda. Breath of the Wild has reinvigorated sales of the Wii U with Nintendo Switch being sold out at so many retailers. The Switch launching and Zelda launching completely racked up the Wii U market.”
Let's hope those picking up the Wii U now will dive into its library and check out all the great games they missed. Then they can trade it back in and grab a Switch later!
Seems these are only going to be available via capsule machines in Japan. If any import retailers pick them up, we'll be sure to share.
- downloaded over 17 million times worldwide
- special log-in bonus campaign that allows you to get some goodies every day is being run to celebrate
- runs until April 3rd
- Eevolutions plush dolls on the way
- available at amusement centers via crane games
- more pics here
- Tokyo: July 20th, at 7PM (doors open at 6.15PM)
- Tokyo: July 21st, at 7PM (doors open at 6.15PM)
- Osaka: June 18th, at 1PM (doors open at 12.15PM)
- Pamphlet (A4, 2,500 Yen)
- Clear file (A4, 300 Yen)
- Memorial Glass (2,500 Yen)
- Towel (1,500 Yen)
- Square Can Badge Collection (500 Yen each)
- Masking Tape Set (850 Yen)
- Mascott (1,800 Yen)
- T-Shirt (3,000 Yen)
- Mini Tote Bad (2,500 Yen)
Trainers across the globe have reported sightings of golden Magikarp in the wild. These Shiny Magikarp are extremely rare, so pay close attention to the Magikarp you encounter while you’re out exploring the world to make sure you don’t miss the opportunity to catch one!
Have you caught one? Make sure to share your story and a screenshot with us on Twitter using #PokemonGO.