- lower screen has the characters you select
- touch a character frame to switch between characters
- Z-Assist characters have their own frames
- touch them to bring them in for support
- each character has their own level of “Dragon Power”
- teams must be assembled within a limited amount of said Dragon Power cost
- teams are limited to five characters, including Z-Assists
- possible to form a team of three playable characters, or a team of one playable and four Z-Assist characters
- go from land to air combat during battle
- pull off fast and exhilarating combo attacks, including both “Ultimate” and “Final Ultimate” combos
Coming from an Examiner interview with Playtonic boss, Gavin Price...
"We have this mantra of ‘do what you love’, and we love our premium game experiences. That’s what we love to play, that’s what we love to make and we’d kind of be faking ourselves and our audience if we didn’t do that. Free-to-play is never something I’ve wanted to touch myself, I get why other people do it and that’s great for them, but for us it’s about doing what we love,"