Harvest Moon: Skytree Village Limited Edition
Times have changed in the land known as the Oasis of the Harvest Goddess. Many people used to live in Skytree Village, and the land was lush and green. However, the power of the Harvest Goddess gradually began to wane, and the land became parched and dry.
It's up to you to revive the seven Skytrees in order to give the Harvest Goddess her power back, and in turn, bring life back to this desolate land! Along the way, players will meet a new cast of characters (with a few returning faces!), alongside a brand new art style, new character models, and more.
With user-friendly tutorials, players will immediately be able to jump into the thick of things, customizing their farm by raising and lowering the land, creating rivers, ponds, and more. Upgraded tools will assist farmers in shaping the land more efficiently, and afterwards they can kick back and relax in their boat to do a spot of fishing! It won't be long before they'll need to weigh anchor to care for their newest herd animal: the Poitou donkey!
• Play as a boy or a girl, woo bachelorettes and bachelors, and start a family!
• Completely new story with tons of interesting new characters.
• New crops and flowers to discover.
• New fishing mechanics: expand waterways and catch rarer fish.
• A full town with many residents, each with their own personalities and quirks.
Limited Edition Includes:
• Harvest Moon: Skytree Village game for Nintendo 3DS
• Collector's box
• Full-color, 44-page softcover art book
• Original soundtrack with jewel case
• 6 Lapel pin set
• Blue feather rubber strap keychain (to be revealed soon!)
Nintendo 3DS: Flipnote Studio 3D [Japan-only]
Europe: July 26th (3AM to 5AM)
UK: July 26th (2AM to 4AM)
North America (EST): July 25th (9PM to 11PM)
North America (PST): July 25th (6PM to 8PM)
Japan: July 26th (10AM to 12PM)
Wii U: online play, leaderboards (some online services)
Nintendo 3DS: online play, leaderboards (some online services)
Europe: July 28th (6AM to 8AM)
UK: July 28th (5AM to 7AM)
North America (EST): July 28th (12AM to 2AM)
North America (PST): July 27th (9PM to 11PM)
Japan: July 28th (1PM to 3PM)
This comes from a Multiscope research...
- Before launch in the Netherlands, Multiscope tracked 1.3 million users
- raised to 2 million, roughly 12% of population
- age breakdown: 18+ 16%, 18-34 41%, 35-49 13% and 50+ 3%
- roughly 50% uses it multiple times a day
- 30% once a day
- 65% took walks specifically to play Pokemon GO
- 40% thinks that they will play for another half year at least
- a new exclusive companion fairy named Magnolia
- 10 Delicious Elixir Soups
- 10 Delicious Carrots
- 500000 rupees