Good to know that the title has popped up on the Switch eShop in EU/AUS. It's just an info page, but it doesn't have the one tidbit fans have been looking to learn...a date. Hopefully the page's existence is some evidence of a date being locked in soon.
Want to be on-top of all the Raid Battle info for Pokemon GO? Fan-site GymHuntr has just kicked off Raid Battle tracking. The site will let you scan any location to find upcoming raids, ongoing raids and basic information about the status of each gym. Niantic probably isn't too pleased with this, so enjoy it while it lasts!
We shared this image yesterday, and stated that it was a very kind gesture. What we didn't know is just how much meaning the gift had! Turns out it's related to a discussion that popped up during Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle. The following snippet comes from a Lemonde interview with Mr. Soliani.
[Hero Battle] The Grand Hero Battle featuring Clarisse (from Fire Emblem: New Mystery of the Emblem) is now live. Just like the recent Grand Hero Battle, you can get a ★3 version of that character if you beat the map on Hard, a ★4 version if you beat it on Lunatic, and a ★4 version of that character + some Hero Feathers if you clear it on Infernal (available until July 5th)
Official Japanese site here
- by inhaling enemies, Kirby gets bigger, and the more enemies he inhales at once, the bigger he gets
- you spit the enemies back as stars, which damages enemies and blocks on the way
- the more enemies you’ve inhaled, the stronger your attack
- blocks can also be inhaled for attack
- goal is to reach the end of the level with the highest score possible
- to do this, you need to chain combos, which is done by defeating as many enemies as possible in a single shot
- the more enemies you inhale at once, the bigger your projectile star gets
- no less than 5 different worlds
- boss battles, including King Dedede
- if you tap a compatible amiibo, you can display a statue of that character in-game, and even change the music
- game can be pre-purchased and pre-loaded in Japan
- 810 Yen
- 748 blocks / 93.5MB of free space
- save data file size: 128KB
Nintendo has just announced a collaboration with retail chain Lawson for Kirby's 25th anniversary. Check out info on the special collaboration items below!
- ¥1,500 prepaid card
- download card for Blowout Blast which gives you an exclusive theme
- original food goods
- three clear plastic card holders, one free with two ice-cream item purchases
- various other merchandise