- coming from Wolf Brew Games
- GamePad may be used for a pulled out map of the full level
- there may also be a special way to use mana /switch and switch weapons on the GamePad as well
- ice axe with a blade that morphs into a snarling wolf’s head on the final strike
- music by Curt Victor Bryant, who used to be the bassist in Swiss black metal band Celtic Frost
- due out this Fall
The story of Anima Gate of Memories is one of its most absorbing features. The game focuses on The Bearer and Ergo, agents of an ancient society called Nathaniel which for centuries has protected mankind from the darkness. Both receive the order to recover an old artifact called The Byblos that has been stolen by a renegade of the order. After a long pursuit, crossing areas ravaged by war, they are able to corner the fugitive in the middle of an ancient construction. However, suddenly the entire area is swallowed by light. Our protagonists awake inside a strange structure where they are no longer alone; strange beings are also summoned there. Soon, both will discover that something darker than they could imagine is about to begin, a war in the shadows in which they will have a leading role.
Coming from Source Gaming...
- Rock Pikmin were planned but ultimately put on hold
- Rock Pikmin would have been heavy with short reach but high attack power
- Co-op play was planned for Smash Run, but the 3DS processor was unable to display multiple fighters on the same screen
- Co-op power-ups for Smash Run were also scrapped alongside co-op plaY
- Sakurai initially considered including four versions of each Special
- One example includes Mario launching a double fireball
- Special rules for 4-on-4 Team Battles were considered, but not included
- Mii Fighters’ Specials were originally going to be included as in-game rewards, but they ended up as default content
Thanks to Goncalo for the heads up!