The Legend of Zelda producer Eiji Aonuma has mentioned to IGN Portugal that Epona will be returning in Breath of the Wild. It must be said that he didn't go into specifics of the appearance, so do keep that in mind. Luckily, a bunch of other horses can be tamed in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, so don't be too alarmed if you don't find her!
1. [PS4] Dragon Quest XI – 1,458 votes
2. [3DS] Dragon Quest XI – 1,137 votes
3. [PS4] Resident Evil VII – 1,063 votes
4. [3DS] Monster Hunter XX – 1,028 votes
5. [PS4] Resident Evil 7 – 819 votes
6. [PS4] NieR: Automata – 666 votes
7. [PS4] Kingdom Hearts III – 546 votes
8. [WIU] Zelda: Breath of the Wild – 500 votes
9. [PS4] Super Robot Wars V – 474 votes
10. [PS4] Nioh – 429 votes
11. [PS4] Musou Stars – 410 votes
12. [3DS] The Snack World – 369 votes
13. [3DS] The Alliance Alive – 355 votes
14. [3DS] Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 3 Professional – 347 votes
15. [PS4] New Hot Shots Golf – 294 votes
16. [PSV] Super Robot Wars V – 286 votes
17. [PS4] Gran Turismo Sport – 284 votes
18. [PS4] Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash – 219 votes
19. [PSV] Kamaitachi no Yoru: Rinne Saisei – 196 votes
20. [3DS] Lady Layton – 193 votes
21. [PS4] Disaster Report 4 Plus: Summer Memories – 182 votes
22. [PS4] Ace Combat 7 – 175 votes
23. [PS4] Blue Reflection – 173 votes
24. [PSV] Musou Stars – 171 votes
25. [PS4] For Honor – 164 votes
26. [PSV] Dungeon Travelers 2-2 – 162 votes
27. [PS4] Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age – 152 votes
28. [PSP] Ushiro – 147 votes
29. [PS4] Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III – 144 votes
30. [PS4] The Witch and the Hundred Knight 2 – 126 votes
@seven5three should be later this month— Playtonic (@PlaytonicGames) January 15, 2017
I'm confused as to why this information is still a secret. I feel like when a Kickstarter is involved and you're dealing with a game funded by the public's money, you have to be a bit more clear. I'm sure there are hurdles to jump through, and hopefully those will be dealt with soon.
Coming from EA's Patrick Soderlund...
“I only spoke about FIFA today, but our company’s structure lets us release all sorts of games for every platform, so we’ll go wherever the gamers go. I think Nintendo Switch will put Nintendo at the forefront of the game industry once again. Their approach is quite different from anything they’ve done in the past – they’ve listened to EA, Activision, and other companies since the beginning of the Switch’s development, so we’ve been involved throughout the whole process. They teamed up with us because they wanted to guarantee the console would be successful. Doing business with Nintendo is very important for us… We’d like to bring more and more games over for everyone.”
I know EA is only going to say nice things about Nintendo and push out a lot of PR speak, but hopefully what Mr. Soderlund said is true. I'm really hoping Nintendo reached out to the bigger third parties to have them weigh in on what they want, as well as concerns.
The My Nintendo Store has gone live in Japan. It's the place where you can order your Nintendo Switch online, and even mix-and-match your Joy-Con colors. Looks like Japan was quite eager for their Switch preorders, as the site has crashed and burned! It's still down for the moment, but should come back to life shortly.