- brick-and-mortar locations will be replenished with fresh stock this Saturday, March 25th
- doors open at 9AM
- Toys R' Us recommends customers get in line early
- no details on how much stock to expect
The thing is, we don't know if this pertains to the physical and eShop versions, or just the physical version. There should be no reason for a digital delay, but Frozenbyte might want to do that in order to make sure physical sales stand a chance against digital.
- Spring badges featured all week
- 8-bit Super Mario Bros. Spring theme offer (available all week)
- 1 FREE play being given away
- 3 returning sets of Animal Crossing badges
- 4 returning sets 8-bit Super Mario Bros. Spring badges
- 1 returning set of Nikki and Friends badges
- Spring Pokémon badges now available (3 sets to collect)
- 5 returning sets and 4 new sets of pixel Pokémon badges (2nd, 3rd, 8ht, and 9th sets are new)
- 2 returning sets of Splatoon badges
Welcome to the official blog of the Nintendo of America Treehouse team. We wear a LOT of hats, but in a nutshell, we help Nintendo make great products and promote them. All day, every day, we work on video games. We LOVE what we do.
Attention Switch Fans! The Little Inferno multiplayer patch is live! Play with a friend using both joy-cons.— Tomorrow Corporation (@TomorrowCorp) March 23, 2017
Never had the chance to play Little Inferno. I can't let the game pass me by again now that it's on Switch. Perhaps I should grab a friend this weekend and give it a go.
A Raspberry Pi with a CANbus shield plugs between the OBD2 port and a laptop running an N64 emulator. Software on the Pi maps control positions in the car to controller actions in the game.