1. Sewer Surfin' (from "TMNT IV: Turtles In Time")
2. Guardia Millenial Fair (from "Chrono Trigger")
3. Dark World (from “The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past")
4. Polka Medley: Gourmet Race (from "Kirby Super Star") / Music A [from "Tetris"] / Ending [from "Super Mario World"]
5. Gerudo Valley (from "The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time")
6. Frog's Theme (from "Chrono Trigger")
7. The Moon (from "Duck Tales")
8. Dragon Roost Island (from "The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker")
9. Metroid: Brinstar / Kraid's Lair (from "Metroid")
10. Dr. Wily - Stage 1 (from "Mega Man 2")
11. Bloody Tears (from "Castlevania II: Simon's Quest")
The following comes from a Reddit AMA with Daniel Smith of Gray Fin Studios...
Online multiplayer was dropped quite a while back - because it was such a headache in terms of creating new bugs/issues. Online leaderboards for Arcade mode were another thing - and were dropped pretty late - i was going through a period of feeling like the game would never be finished, and it just seemed to be adding complexity, so i had to be ruthless (it did make the Steam version however, where it was simpler to implement). Hopefully i can add these back in an update.
I plan to do an update right away to address a few bugs, and balance some difficulty issues. For new features, it really depends on how well the game does, especially for bigger stuff. I have plans for new game modes/levels, but we'll see!
Stuff like off-screen play, using alternative controllers for player 1, and the aforementioned online leaderboards will likely be added though.
- available in this week's issue
- code for use on the 3DS theme shop
- unlock an exclusive Nintendo 3DS Theme
- will feature music from the opening stage for Copen, from Azure Striker Gunvolt 2
- official Azure Striker Gunvolt merchandise coming soon to Fangamer
- soundtrack and more to be available
Inspired in the Pokemon trainer from the newest announced games Pokemon Sun & Moon. This is a cool and secure bag to carry your books, phone, money and everyday needs; made with a very resistant fabric to maximize durability.
It has 2 pockets on the front side, to carry your earplugs, your flash cards, your Nintendo 3DS, pocket change or any other trinket you need in your day.
The bag has the following dimensions:
11.5″ x 16″ x 6″ / 29.5 cm x 41 cm x 15cm
– Embroidered design
– 2 pockets with zipper on the outside
– Made with water resistant materials.
– 4 pockets on the inside.
– The interior is made of nylon taffeta.
– The laptop pictured is 14″ and it fits with room to spare.