1. Paper Mario: Color Splash
2. Super Mario 64
3. Super Mario 3D World
4. Super Mario RPG
5. Paper Mario
6. Minecraft: Wii U Edition
7. Zelda: Wind Waker HD
8. Zelda: Skyward Sword
9. Super Mario World
10. Zelda: Ocarina of Time
11. Animal Crossing: Wild World
12. Mario Party 10
13. Never Alone
14. Super Mario Maker
15. Super Mario Bros. 3
16. Super Mario Bros.
17. Super Mario 64 DS
18. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
19. Zelda: A Link to the Past
20. Pokken Tournament
1. Paper Mario: Color Splash – A Splash of Mystery
2. Paper Mario: Color Splash E3 2016 Trailer
3. Paper Mario: Color Splash TV Spot
4. First look at Nintendo’s new home gaming system
5. Pokken Tournament TV Spot
6. Lost Reavers Trailer
7. Play Nintendo Introduction Video
8. Super Mario Mash-Up Pack for Minecraft: Wii U Edition
9. Zelda: Breath of the Wild E3 2016 Trailer
10. Severed E3 2016 Trailer
11. Paper Mario: Color Splash – The Adventure Unfolds
12. Paper Mario: Color Splash – Rescue V: Episode 1
13. Paper Mario: Color Splash – Rescue V: Episode 2
14. Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games – Heroes Showdown Trailer
15. Paper Mario: Color Splash – Rescue V: Episode 6
16. Yoshi’s Woolly World Adventure Guide Episode 1
17. Super Mario 3D World Trailer
18. Dreamals: Dream Quest Trailer 1
19. Paper Mario: Color Splash – Rescue V: Episode 3
20. Pokemon Rumble U Gameplay Trailer
Check out the footage at the 3 minute mark...
Thanks to Eorx_ora for the heads up!
Coming from a Nintendo rep...
“Nintendo Switch is dedicated to deliver a single-screen experience, on whatever screen you might choose.”
In other words, there's one screen in use when playing and you can't use another screen to get a second experience. You play on TV or you play on the Switch screen and that's it. Obviously someone can watch TV while you play on the Switch screen, though.
My parents had no idea that Nintendo revealed the Switch today. They thought they were coming over to play a game for the usual Parents Play feature. I plopped them down on the couch and hit them with the trailer. Check out what they have to say during the trailer, as well as the discussion that follows after. I hope you enjoy!
DISCLAIMER: I would like to point out that this is some of the first imagery that we are sharing. It's a screenshot in-engine--this means that there are no post-rendering effects, you can see the engine widgets, and of course you can see the placeholder art in the background. In other words: Don't consider what you see here to be final art in any way!
As I understand it the Nintendo Switch Joy-Con triggers are analogue on final hardware.— Laura Kate Dale (@LaurakBuzz) October 21, 2016
Why is this even worth mentioning? Well, for anyone that's been waiting for Nintendo to release GameCube games on a Virtual Console service, this would be the chance. If the analog triggers rumor is true, that would remove one of the biggest barriers for Cube games on a digital service.