Thanks to Smash Highlights for the heads up!
- special stage for Totodile (Winking) that runs for a week until January 31st 2017
- stage for the Wailord has begun and will run until February 7th 2017
- returning Pokémon Safari with new Pokémon has begun
- Safari has got Shellder, Cloyster, Shiny Magikarp, Shiny Gyarados, Pidove, Tranquill and Unfezant within it
- there are also newcomers of Snorunt (Winking) and Glalie (Winking)
- this runs until February 7th 2017
- stages for Gyarados, Kyogre and Groudon are returning until February 7th 2017
- if you ranked in the Mega Houndoom competitive stage over the past week, then the Houndoominite is now available
- Attack Power, Mega Speedup and Raise Max Level for the higher ranked players will also be obtained
- if you didn't qualify, then you can redeem an Attack Power
■ Arcade Standby Feature
In Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers‘s “Arcade Mode,” in which you battle CPU characters with the goal of reaching the ending, an “arcade standby” feature has been implemented.
By enabling this setting, other players online will be able to challenge you during Arcade Mode, bringing you back to the excitement and tension of the days other players would cut in for a fight at the arcade.
■ Network Battles
Ultra Street Fighter II supports both local and Internet battles. With local battles, you can use the hardware’s wireless feature to fight against nearby players. With Internet battles, you can participate in “Ranked Matches,” where your “Player Points (PP)” and “Battle Points (BP)” accumulate based on your wins and loses, or “Casual Matches,” where you can fight freely without the effect of points. In Ranked Matches, you can check your ranking based on your points and search for opponents under various conditions. It is the perfect feature to develop your skills.
Types of Ranked Matches
There are four types of Ranked Matches:
Quick Match – Searches for players able to fight without setting any conditions.
Custom Match – Set conditions and search for a player that you want to fight against.
Create Match – Create a lobby where you set the battle rules and such, and wait for the players that you want to fight against to join.
Friend Match – Searches for players that you can fight against now from your registered friends list.
Pokémon Sun & Moon
- third Global Mission has been announced
- involves trading Pokémon through the Pokémon Global Trade Station
- mission runs from next week, January 31st 2017 04:00 UTC until February 14th 2017 23:59 UTC
Visit the Rating Battles page and discover dominant Pokémon moves, Abilities, Natures, and held items in both current and past seasons.
You can now view the ranking across all formats, or filter rankings by Single, Double, Special, or Championships Battle. Select a specific Pokémon and learn the top 10 Pokémon it defeated in Rating Battles, the top 10 moves it used to win, and more.
This exciting new PGL feature provides a treasure trove of data for Trainers looking to take their Rating Battles to the next level.