Looks like a new fighter and support character will be revealed on Dec. 10th. Anyone care to venture a guess? Thanks to Andrew for the heads up!
• The OC ReMix community's 55th album
• 17 tracks of VGM remixes taking on map themes from 9 different Super Mario games (NES to Wii U)
• 3 different album versions, with an EDM focus: Radio, Club, and DJ Mix
• DJ Mix includes 73-minute non-stop DJ set assembled by Aaron "Global-Trance" Wu
• FLOSSY cover artwork by Maya "rnn" Petersen, cover artist of For Everlasting Peace: 25 Years of Mega Man & contributor to UDON's Mega Man Tribute art book
• Directed by club DJ and OC ReMix judge Michael "Flexstyle" Birch
The following comes from SEGA's 2015 annual report...
- SEGA still sees business opportunities in packaged software
- packaged software will focus on recognizable IP
- United States and Europe call for a different approach that involves adapting digital titles to suit Western culture
- SEGA looks to change their mindset from focusing on creating new products and services to focusing on creating moving experiences for fan
- SEGA plans on 'Rolling Out a Series of Highly Appealing Digtal Titles Packed With Features'
- SEGA has a goal of becoming one of the top three digital game companies
SEGA also gave a look at how they're going to work towards developing titles in the future.
Really nice to see SEGA Europe acknowleding the Freedom Planet devs this way. We all know Freedom Planet wouldn't exist without Sonic, and it's clear that SEGA sees the title as a love-letter to Sonic, rather than a reason to get angry.