- 7 panels of new Super Mario Maker badges
- 5 of new Pokémon related badges
- 2 free play
A portion of a HardcoreGamer interview with 13AM Games...
HCG: Are there any plans for additional DLC following the release of the Deluxe edition?
13AM: With the upcoming release of Shantae and Runbow’s final online patch, Runbow is DLC complete. But the benefit of the Deluxe edition is that all of the DLC released to date is available on disc right out of the box. No downloading, no waiting, just popping on all those sweet costumes and getting right in to the game!
HCG: Can you see this title turning into a different genre of game; sports, rpg, card game, etc.? What do you envision for the Runbow game in the future?
13AM: We are still figuring out where we are going to take this IP next. There’s a lot that can be done and we love all different types of games. We’ve had fans requests RPGs and Fighting Games in the Runbow family, but the flip side is that it might be nice to work on something else for a bit. I know it’s not much of a concrete answer, but the truth is we are still figuring it out!
These rumors once again come from LetsPlayVideoGames and their sources close to Nintendo...
- hardware model shown in the reveal featured a USB-C port for power
- this port will be able to be used to charge the handheld while away from the Switch Dock
- position of the USB-C port means you will not be able to charge it while the system is propped up on its kickstand
- the Switch's lackluster battery is being made up for with the ability to quickly charge
- Nintendo doesn’t have any plans to support USB Hard Drives
- allowing consumers to attach external drives to the Dock will cause players to see the system as less inherently portable
■ Take on “Goddess Jobs” During Your Journey
Jobs are presented on wooden plaques, and a job will be complete by fulfilling its request. You’ll receive rewards such as stat boosts for completing jobs. You should try to take on these jobs as often as possible along the way to taking your Divinity Exams in order to further grow Tsukumo.
(1) Amaterasu Selects a Wooden Plaque at Random
Amaterasu will select one among the many wooden plaques containing the requests of the people at random. You can cancel a job at any time.
(2) The Objective is Written on the Wooden Plaque
You’ll need to go to various places in order to complete the objectives of the jobs written on the wooden plaques. You may be able to more efficiently advance if you choose a job close to where a Divinity Exam is held.
(3) If You Achieve the Objective, the Job is a Success
Jobs will be completed by achieving their objectives, such as “go to the designated station,” and a reward will be granted.
■ Golden Wooden Plaques
When Tsukumo grows to a certain extent, she’ll receive a “Golden Wooden Plaque” job from Amaterasu. Since this job is intended to test how much Tsukumo has grown, its completion is required before taking a Divinity Exam.
This Top Video Game Companies ranking is based on analysis of annual and quarterly financial reports published by a number of relevant publicly listed game companies. For companies that do not split out their game revenues, the analysis includes estimates, which may or may not be indicated explicitly. Revenues (GAAP) are restated to reflect Calendar Years, therefore do not necessarily match reported Fiscal Year results of individual companies. Revenues exclude hardware sales and other non-game sales to the extent publicly available. Microsoft and Sony estimates represent all Xbox and Playstation non-hardware platform revenues (including Xbox Live and PSN revenues respectively).
For further in-depth data on global games market companies and revenues, see our Global Games Market Report.
Exchange rates are at year end, unless companies report in US$. Revenue growth includes the effect of acquisitions and currency movements, which sometimes have a material impact on growth rates. The data is based on proprietary analysis and provided for information purposes only. The data may be updated and/or revised without notice, based on new information becoming available or new insights gained from our ongoing market research activities. We explicitly do not make any representations as to the accuracy or completeness of the data or overview.
Change column is the YoY change in % and revenues are in USD Millions.
- a special outfit for your character
- a special weapon (Great Sword)
- a special tournament
Monster Hunter X / Generations
- a special weapon based on the Glavenus (a Great Sword), unlocked by winning a special tournament;
- a special costume for Nabirou, unlocked by completing a special sub-quest;
- background for your Rider card;
- the Glavenus as an Otomon who can use a power Cross attack
- special icons for the multiplayer chat.
Getting them to run on the original 3DS is proving to be a challenge, but I think we'll be able to get there.— Mike Oliphant (@NostaticSoft) October 26, 2016