PSA: This might be a good time to remind everyone that you can filter stories here on the site, especially if you are hoping to avoid spoilers of a Hyrulian nature. This is available only to registered members.
Edit Profile > Custom Filters > GamesType "breath" or other keyword to find a game, and make sure it says "Exclude".
Bam. Media blackout on that until you tell us otherwise.
Snipperclips is going to be a launch game for the Switch in Japan. To get people psyched, the official site has been opened with a ton of screens and art. Make sure to hit up the link above to check it all out!
That's not all the site offers up, though. We get another confirmation that the game does include single player, but you'll still control both characters. You simply press a button to switch between the two.
On top of that, we have some info on the game "map themes" you'll be visiting. In other words, these are what the games worlds or levels will be themed like.
- simple theme has small mini-games like shooting a ball into a basket or sharpening a pencisl
- second theme is science, which includes tougher mini-games that require the use of fluids ,beakers, squids, & cards
- third theme is tropical, which has a dark themed map with a retro style and a good amount of difficulty
We don't know how many levels/challenges there are in each theme or if there are more than 3 themes, but it certainly seems like there's a lot of content packed into each one!
Butterflies and other items have been added to the shop! As the sun trickles through the trees, something seems to have been drawn to your beautiful singing voice... If you look closely, it turns out to be a flock of butterflies! The little butterflies beat their wings, seemingly fluttering in time with your voice! Now, why don't you join the butterflies in a waltz?
- Wellington glasses
- Bomber jacket with crest
- Ripped jeans with lace patches
- Double-strip high-tops
Loud and in your face! Decourageous Fashion #2 now available in Miitomo Drop!
- Mischievous monster hood
- Mischievous monster top
- Lots o' monsters tee
- Monster staring contest shoes
Do you have money on your Wii U or 3DS for eShop purchases? If so, here's some fantastic news. You can actually move that money over to the Switch to use on the eShop there! All you have to do is link the Nintendo Network ID with the money to your My Nintendo account.
Well I'll be damned...here's a bit surprise from Inti Creates. Blaster Master Zero, which was previously only announced for 3DS, is now also coming to Switch. Even better, the game is going to be a launch title in Japan! Dear LORD, PLEASE let this be a launch game for Switch in the states and Europe as well!
- The King of Fighters ‘98, Metal Slug 3, Shock Troopers, Waku Waku 7 and World Heroes Perfect will all be at launch
- Flyhigh Works will release the rhythm game VOEZ at launch
- Arc System Works will release the boardgame Othello and the strategy game Shin Daikaitaku Jidai: Gai o Tsukurou at launch
- Poisoft will release Soratobu Bunbunbān at launch
- Soldam: Mu Kaika Sengen is at launch
- Snipperclips is at launch