The following information comes from a Famitsu interview with producers Takashi Otani and Katsuhiro Harada.
Sayuri: “The Short Range and Long Range All-Rounder”
Using a katana for short-ranged attacks and a submachine gun for shooting, it is easy to use her and is thus recommended for first-time players.
Dwayne: “A Firepower Oriented Power Type”
At the core of this character is his assault rifle, though there is the possibility of using many other smaller firearms. When using his powerful bazooka, the exhilaration one feels is outstanding.
Shadow Stalker: “Tricky and Versatile in Attacking”
Fights wielding both a melee weapon and a shotgun. Has a characteristic combo that consists of him reloading while attacking. For advanced players.
Rather than rapid-fire damage, she is a skilled shooter who focuses more on dealing damage in one shot. Recommended for those who enjoy shooting games.
- cooperative action game
- goal is to work together, take on challenges, and gain treasure from missions
- for characters that shoot, you can freely switch their point of view using a multi-view action
- each character also has a “skill tree” that, as the characters grow and learn, helps make missions easier
- weapons can be strengthened at the Workshop
- happen upon multiple research labs while on your missions
- gimmicks such as unlocking locks embedded in walls
- bosses will net you rewards when you take them down
- vital to protect partners when they carry treasure or manipulate stage gimmicks
- possible to clear the objective even if you don’t slay a boss, but rewards will be smaller
- being worked on by younger devs
- base of the game is free
- beta test feedback has been utilized
- game is 97% complete
- Dragon Quest Builders (PS4, PS3, PS Vita) – Playable, Trailer, Stage
- Dragon Quest Monsters: Battle Scanner (Arcade) – Trailer, Stage
- Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 3 (3DS) – Playable, New Trailer
- Dragon Quest of the Stars (iOS, Android) – Stage
- Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius (iOS, Android) – Trailer
- Ikenie to Yuki no Setsuna (PS4, PSV) – Trailer
- Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8: Final Chapter Prologue (PS4) – Trailer
- Star Ocean: Integrity & Faithlessness (PS4, PS3) – Trailer, Stage
- World of Final Fantasy (PS4, PSV) – Trailer, Stage
December 19 (YouTube / Niconico)
10:30 – Star Ocean: Integrity & Faithlessness Special Stage – A talk show featuring voice actors Kaito Ishikawa (Fidel), Yuichi Nakamura (Victor), and Junichi Suwabe (Emerson).
12:30 – Dragon Quest Builders Builders High School Extracurricular Lesson – Featuring producer Noriyoshi Fujimoto, assistant producer Takuma Shiraishi, V-Jump’s Side-V, and MC Ranze Fukushima.
14:30 – Dragon Quest of the Stars Super Giga Rare Stage – Featuring producer Ryutaro Ichimura, administrative producer Yuta Nagano, V-Jump’s Side-V, and MC Ranze Fukushima.
December 20 (YouTube / Niconico)
13:00 – Dragon Quest Monsters: Battle Scanner Special Stage – An introduction to the 2016-due arcade game Dragon Quest Monsters: Battle Scanner featuring producer Ryutaro Ichimura, voice actors Mutsumi Tamura (Dragon Scanner) and Yoshiki Takajima (Battle Commentary), and V-Jump’s Side-V.
14:20 – World of Final Fantasy Special Stage – Featuring MC Hideo Ishikawa, voice actors Sora Amamiya and Ayana Taketatsu, and director Hiroki Chiba.
- 4 new sets of Animal Crossing: New Leaf badges (available for today only).
- 1 new set of Super Mario Bros. (8-bit) system icons (available for today only).
- 1 new set of Mario & Friends system icons (available for today only).
- 3 returning sets on Animal Crossing holiday badges (available for today only).
Blood Will Spill on Dec. 3
Rebuilt from the ground up to take advantage of the Nintendo 3DS, Dementium Remastered takes the guts of Renegade Kid's indie cult-hit and delivers a new and improved atmospheric first-person survival horror experience with enhanced graphics, refined gameplay, high-quality audio, and immersive control options.
Title: Dementium Remastered
Publisher: Renegade Kid
Platform: Nintendo 3DS eShop
Date: December 3, 2015
Block Size: 1024