Big show this week! Big cast, big news, big discussions, big stupidity. I guess with the Switch on the horizon, we just have a lot more to talk about! Hope you enjoy the super-sized effort!
Fire Emblem Cipher is a card game series that has yet to make its way stateside, no matter how much I cross my fingers and toes to make it happen. Now I have another reason to be jealous. Series 9 of the cards will include characters from Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia. There will be more news given on Series 9 during a live stream, set for Feb. 11th.
Thanks to Animated for the heads up!
- HD Rumble is being implemented
- feel vibration from the Joy-Con when slashing enemies, and it differs for each monster
- slashing a Slime will give a jelly feeling
- slash a Golem for a rough / hard vibration
- when slashing a bunch of enemies, you’ll be able to notice that a Metal Slime is hidden somewhere in the crowd
- difficulty level and game balance has been adjusted
- improved elements introduced for Dragon Quest Heroes II will now be applied to the first game
- includes Ragnar McRyan from Dragon Quest IV as a new character
- Malroth from Dragon Quest II is also appearing as a boss
- more details coming during a live stream close to launch
According to these images, it looks like certain amiibo won't have costumes. Either that, or Nintendo hasn't revealed the art for amiibo like Waluigi yet.