Weapon: Pharaoh Shot
Weakness: Flash Stopper
A high-performance robot made to explore pyramids. It’s hard to stand your ground against him in a head-to-head fight, so definitely use the weapon that plays on his weakness.
Coming from Nintendo's Chris Pranger...
- Nintendo's media policy has recently changed regarding employees being more open about talking about their work
- he is the voice of the first level boss in StarFox Zero
- he is also working on the game
- NOA uses employees as voice actors for fun and cheap work
- Nintendo has a game library where employees can check out games for all systems in order to be well-versed in gaming
- Sakurai kills himself for his games and is very sensitive to fan feedback
- localization costs a ton of money and often the vocal minority of fans who want a game localized isn't a large enough consumer base to justify the localization costs
- seems that Nintendo of Europe took on almost all costs of localization for Xenoblade
If you haven't noticed, YouTube updated its video player today. That means there's going to be trouble for those of you that use the Wii U web browser to view YouTube videos. You can still get things to work, but you have to go through some odd clicks to make videos play. You can still use the official YouTube app to play videos as well.
Earlier today, Bandai Namco put up a tweet about a demo for Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butoden. The tweet said that the demo would be available August 6th, 2015. The only problem is...the tweet had a picture of Naruto attached by mistake. Bandai Namco has since removed the tweet, but they never replaced it with a Dragon Ball Z image. I guess we'll just have to hang tight on confirmation!
Ever wonder what people like to search about on Google when they're looking for Nintendo characters? Game Informer was curious, so they looked up some autocompletes for various characters familiar to Nintendo fans. Check out some of the weird stuff people search for!