This little blurb in the Japanese version of Hyrule Graphics seems to indicate a second book due out this Winter, with a third installment coming sometime in 2017. If this happens, hopefully all 3 installments come stateside!
We should have a good crew today for the podcast. The stars have aligned and we have Nicky Hill joining us, which always makes for an interesting show! We'd certainly love to have you as well!
Don't forget to answer today's Twitter question to hear your answer read live on today's podcast!
Question: If you were stranded on a desert island & could only have 1 Nintendo platform to play, which would it be/why? No Virtual Console!— GoNintendoTweet (@GoNintendoTweet) August 27, 2016
- collaboration with Lotte Co. Ltd.
- released earlier this week
- comes in "Blue Slime" and "Metal Slime" styles
- has a minty lime flavor
- the inner gum wrappers can be used to make a small blue or metal slimes when you're finished
- 130 yen
- special quiz contest where you must email the answer to a simple question about Lotte gum to enter
- 3 grand prizes in all
- first one is called the "Chimaera Wing", which is an air travel vouchers
- "Giant Mini Medal" is a replica mini medal 13 centimeters in diameter and 14 karat gold
- last grand prize is a giant Metal Slime statue that is 100% silver and weighs 20 kilograms
- each grand prize is valued at one million yen, which equals roughly £7,500 / $10,000
- small prizes to win based on proofs of purchase
- these include Blue Slime coffee mugs, figures, a replica Loto's Helmet USB speaker and cashcards usable across Japan
- participating shops will give you a Dragon Quest plastic file if you buy 2 packs of the gum
Nothing new for those that have been closely following the game, but still nice to know that the game is represented in the upcoming book.