System: Wii U
Release Date: May 05, 2016
No. of Players: 1 player
Developer: syn Sophia
Mix and match tops, skirts, shoes, and more!
Show off your style as the owner of a chic boutique! Dream up dazzling outfits and for yourself and your customers. Purchase inventory to stock up your store and monitor your shopping budget. Extend your fashion makeover by visiting the hair salon and the cosmetics store. The possibilities are endless!
Rainy week here, making it a rather gloomy time. That's alright though, because I can see a break in the clouds. That break is...my Wednesday evening off! Of course, it's all thanks to the ray of sunshine himself, NintenDaan. He'll be here from now until around 10 PM ET. That's when I settle back in at GN headquarters and pick up where he leaves off.
Hope you all are having a splendid week so far. Enjoy your evening with Daan! I'll see you later tonight.
- 100+ hours of gameplay. Features include:
- A new final area and final boss for the main game.
- The new Greed Mode.
- Daily Runs to compete for high scores and best times.
- 1,000+ new room designs.
- A new playable character, Lilith, mother of demons.
- Eight new bosses.
- Four new alternate chapters with specific enemy types, visual themes, and surprises.
- 25 new enemies.
- 120 new items (bringing the total past 525).
- A massively updated weapon combo system.
- New alternate soundtrack.
- 10 totally new and awesome challenges.
- Tons of new secret transformations
The Biding of Isaac: Afterbirth is coming to Wii U in the coming months. If you'd like to see more screens and read new details on what Afterbirth will offer up, check out the feature here.