Yes, you read that right. Yoshiller is stepping in to take care of a round today! Poor NintenDaan is suffering from some hardware issues on his laptop. That's never a fun thing and we wish his sick computer a speedy recovery. While he handles that, Yoshiller has come to save the day.
He'll be taking on site work from now until around 10 PM ET. That's when I pick up where he leaves off. In other words, enjoy your surprise Yoshiller block while you can and I'll see you tonight!
- 72 Pokemon GO players have filed complaints with the Federal Trade Commission since the game’s July launch.
- 56 of the complaints were directed at Niantic
- the rest of the complaints were aimed at Nintendo and The Pokémon Company
- multiple users complained about money spent and wanted refunds after third-party tracking apps were blocked
- others complained about invasion of privacy, including gym/PokeStop locations and trespassing
- some complained about children and safety issues
Placed after the jump due to autoplay...