- won't be publicly playable
- only selected Nintendo fans will be able to get to play the E3 demo in a special area
- participate in contest to have a chance to play
- draw a picture, make a photo of your Zelda collection or your Zelda costume
- only 50 people will be selected as winners
- only people living in Germany, Switzerland or Austria are allowed to participate
That's the plan! https://t.co/MTMOnukLtI— Grant Kirkhope (@grantkirkhope) July 29, 2016
I mean, that's a staple of RARE games, and you can bet that Playtonic wants to continue that traditional. It's a little bit of charm that creates the overall fantastic picture! Glad to see the element is returning.
- Pokémon Sun and Moon pre-orders are the biggest in the history of the series
- in the month of July (4th to 24th, 2016) Pokémon games and 3DS hardware increased by 59% and 33% respectively
01. Pokémon Alpha Sapphire + 71%
02. Pokémon Omega Ruby + 69%
03. Pokémon X + 52%
04. Pokémon Y + 89%
05. Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon + 8%
A portion of a B=A interview with former Konami artist, Tom Dubois...
B=A - What were your inspirations for the Castlevania and Turtles character art?
TD - Inspiration for Castlevania? Ray Harryhausen...who else!?
Turtles? I distinctly remember Jim Gasper, the art director for that assignment, telling me to go ahead and have some fun and DO NOT follow the wimpy turtles in the comic book. When I said, "what exactly do you want then?" I remember I was smiling on my way out the door after he said; "Just make them look they're BAMF'ers!"
B=A - What is your favorite designed box art?
TD - My favorite was Sunset Riders (1993; Alkyd/ colored pencil) because I was able to have some fun developing the characters and didn't overwork the art as much as I usually did.
Come on, now. Do we all really think that Shadow would be spouting out foul language in this game or any game?! People claim Shadow is yelling out the c-word. I think we all know that's ridiculously far from the truth. As for what he's yelling, that I don't know. SEGA has been contacted for comment, and we'll be sure to fill you in on what they say.