Seems these are only going to be available via capsule machines in Japan. If any import retailers pick them up, we'll be sure to share.
- downloaded over 17 million times worldwide
- special log-in bonus campaign that allows you to get some goodies every day is being run to celebrate
- runs until April 3rd
- Eevolutions plush dolls on the way
- available at amusement centers via crane games
- more pics here
- Tokyo: July 20th, at 7PM (doors open at 6.15PM)
- Tokyo: July 21st, at 7PM (doors open at 6.15PM)
- Osaka: June 18th, at 1PM (doors open at 12.15PM)
- Pamphlet (A4, 2,500 Yen)
- Clear file (A4, 300 Yen)
- Memorial Glass (2,500 Yen)
- Towel (1,500 Yen)
- Square Can Badge Collection (500 Yen each)
- Masking Tape Set (850 Yen)
- Mascott (1,800 Yen)
- T-Shirt (3,000 Yen)
- Mini Tote Bad (2,500 Yen)
Trainers across the globe have reported sightings of golden Magikarp in the wild. These Shiny Magikarp are extremely rare, so pay close attention to the Magikarp you encounter while you’re out exploring the world to make sure you don’t miss the opportunity to catch one!
Have you caught one? Make sure to share your story and a screenshot with us on Twitter using #PokemonGO.
Pick up the original soundtrack for Sunsoft and Inti Creates' tank-adventure reboot, Blaster Master Zero, now available on CD with classic 8-bit cover art.
Produced and supervised by Ippo Yamada, the soundtrack features 29 tracks.
Blaster Master Zero
The Underground Adventure Begins
Fire the Blaster Rifle
The Mutant's Lair
Search the Ruined City
The Wretched Waterworks
The Abyssal Seas
Full Acceleration Blast
The Grotesque Labyrinth
Tears under the Night Sky
Memories of the Metafight
Smiles under the Blue Sky
Expand the Arsenal!
Power up, SOPHIA!
- 8 returning sets of Splatoon badges