It's almost here! Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold launches NEXT TUESDAY! So we have one last character video for you to check out!
Though she may be diminuitive in side, Chloe the War Magus will play a big, big role in your party with some of the most devastating debuffs that Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold has to offer. Central to a War Magus' strengths are the War Edge skills - when equipped with a sword, War Magi can apply a 7-turn debuff that reduces an enemy's Attack or Defense, as long as the enemy currently has an ailment. SEVEN. TURNS. Hugely devastating for boss fights, especially when followed up by the Sovereign's Ad Nihilo skill to convert the debuffs (on their last turn, naturally) into Almighty damage.
Considering that most classes can apply ailments to enemies (especially ones like Dark Hunters and Survivalists who can boost the success rate of ailments), it becomes quickly evident that a War Magus is a core element of a successful party!
The following comes from Game Informer...
- the game does not have a new release date
- pushed to 2016
- GameStop says that notification of delays such as this one are initiated by the publisher
- placeholder dates that are put in place when a game is first listed or, in this case, delayed.
- this indicates that the 2016 placeholder was driven by Deep Silver and Comcept
- Deep Silver declined to comment on the matter
- Comcept did not return request for a statement