Minecraft: Wii U Edition is receiving a massive update today containing new modes and maps. Here's what shall be released in today's update:
Halloween Battle Map DLC
Campfire Tales Skin Pack
Battle Map Pack 4 DLC
Spooky Bundle, containing the Halloween Mash-up Pack, Campfire Tales Skin Pack and Halloween Battle Map
Additionally, the following patch notes are available:
Added Halloween Battle Map.
Added Campfire Tales Skin Pack.
Added Battle Map Pack 4.
Fixes for missing/incorrect tooltips when looking at various blocks and entities.
Fix for Endermen not becoming hostile when a player makes eye contact with them.
Fix for only one of eight Fossil variants generating per world.
Fix for igniting TNT blocks while one is already lit causing them to disappear.
Fix for crash that may occur if the Ender Dragon attacks a group of Zombies.
Stop faster healing due to food saturation in Battle mini game
Updated Battle maps to remove some areas where players could get stuck.
Fix for MCCE 2521 - Shears don’t break web blocks into Web block drop.
Fix for MCCE 2505 - Knocking a Guardian off a height great enough to kill it on falling would cause a crash.
Fix for MCCE-2478 - Oak and Iron Doors Items have the wrong texture in the Inventory.
Fix for "Gray" being spelled as "Gary" for Banner patterns in UK English.
Lots of videos to share with you guys this round-up. Let's see if you caught them all last week. I mean, it was a pretty busy week for Nintendo fans, wouldn't you say?! See you in a few, short hours.
Believe it or not, we've got 4 videos for you from the last 7 days. Yes, 4 videos for you to attach your eyeballs to! Have you seen them all? Check out the roundup below to see!
First up, we have my parents reaction to the Nintendo Switch trailer. I didn't tell them a thing about the trailer, nor did I answer their initial questions. I wanted to see how well the trailer did with explaining what the Switch was. See how it went below.
Next up, I did a silly social media video for the Switch. I've seen a lot of videos in this style over the last few months, so I thought I'd give it a go.
Next, I did a really strange video for the Switch. It's a very niche joke, so don't be surprised if it makes no sense to you. I asked you guys on Twitter if I should run with a stupid idea I had, and most of you said yes. This is the result!
Finally, we have the 584th episode of the GoNintendo Podcast. It's jam-packed full of Switch news and discussion from all different angles. Don't worry, the usual humor and stupidity is in there as well. Hope you enjoy this super-sized show!
- Mega Banette competitive stage
- the top 300 in North America, 200 in Europe & 1,000 in Japan will get a Banettite and 3 Mega Speedups & 3 Raise Max Level
- the top 1,600 in NA, 1,000 in EU & 5,000 in Japan will get a Banettite and 2 Mega Speedups & 2 Raise Max Level
- top 8,000 in NA, 5,000 in EU & 25,000 in Japan will get a Banettite, a Raise Max Level & a Mega Speedup.
- the top 20,000 in NA, 13,000 in EU & 60,000 in Japan will get a Banettite and a Disruption Delay
- the top 26,000 in NA, 18,000 in EU & 80,000 in Japan will get an Attack Power and a Disruption Delay
- all other players will get an Attack Power
- Gengar (Spooky) stage has begun a run and last until November 1st 2016
- it can be played once a day and its capture chance increases each day
- Giratina Altered Form stage has begun a new Escalation Battle running until November 7th 2016
- Dusknoir stage has begun a repeat run. It runs until November 7th 2016
- due out Dec. 22nd in Japan
- ¥5,378 for retail or digital
- published by Nintendo
- competition version where up to four players can play from one full copy