Some rumors, some facts, all fun! I've marked each one so you know which is fact and which is rumored.
- (RUMOR) insider claims that Wii U name is unlikely to change
- (RUMOR) insider has seen something "green and white" relating to Wii U
- (FACT) Peter Moore quote: "Its online capabilities are really extensive, too, so we’ll be able to differentiate ourselves from the competition more easily with our sports lineup."
- (FACT)Sega Australia employee's linkedin profile: "Developing downloadable licensed & original IP for… Wii U"
- (FACT)"GameStop is already prepared to help launch the first of these new consoles -- Nintendo's Wii U. As it's poised to be the first new machine of the gate, the Wii U will mark the beginning of the new hardware cycle, and GameStop has already devised its launch strategy to take advantage of the eventual spike in hardware sales."
- (RUMOR) Nintendo's Wii U trademark issue in England most likely cleared up
- (RUMOR) "Seems indy studio Empty Clip Studios (Groovin' Blocks) and their RapidFire Engine (multiport) are on Wii U."
- (FACT)"From the profile of a TT Fusion (LEGO City) Art progammer: 'This is going to be the exclusive launch title for the brand new Wii-U and Wii-2!' … Also, 34 [artists] working on LEGO City"