This info comes from the most recent website update...
- Take 3D in-game pictures.
- Hold original exhibitions at the museum. Build a second floor in the museum through community work to open the museum shop and original exhibition room.
- Palotini will reward your hard work with a badge. Badges include ones for catching a lot of fish, gathering a bunch of stuff from the ocean, pulling lots of weeds, etc. Badges are displayed on your profile, so anyone you streetpass with will see your badges.
- Can work part-time at the cafe if you're a regular customer or order coffee for take out. Working part time will reward you with unique furniture.
- Fortune Teller hut opens through community work. Follow your fortune and keep a lucky item with you and something good might happen.
- ID card box: Passcard given to you once you're registered as a citizen. The photo used on the card is taken in the ID card box.
- Can now look up at the sky. Can see things such as a rainbow after it rains, aurora on cold nights, cumulonimbus clouds in the summer, shooting stars, balloons with presents, etc.
- Fruit produced in your village can now have special flavors or appearances to them.
- Animals from other villages will come to visit in the camp grounds. You can play games with them such as gesture games or rock, paper, scissors.
- Play hide and seek with the villagers you're good friends with. Can get items if you manage to find them all.
- Become good friends with one of the villagers and they might send you a special letter with a photo attached that you can place in your house.