- featuress checkpoint system
- these are present in the iOS version of the game
- appear as large signs that mark the players progress
- crossing one will allow the player to continue from that point should they die later
- checkpoint system can be turned off in the Wii U version
Our year-long sponsorship with Nicalis is ending today (May 31st, 2016). We would like to thank Nicalis for their support over the last year, keeping GoNintendo ad-free for 365 wonderful days. It's been a pleasure to provide all of you with an ad-free year, but sadly we must now return to a more traditional ad-sponsored layout. That will be happening later tonight.