- will be a challenging game that will get people together
- expect it to be both very flashy and addicting
- decided that if they were going to jump into the next generation, they’d like to have the perfect team in order to do it the right way
- they believe working alongside Nintendo will be a huge advantage
- they believe they should have a better understanding o the Wii U from Nintendo
The following comments come from Monolith Soft’s Michihiko Inaba and executive producer, Hirohide Sugiura...
Inaba: “I’d like to make an HD game that will wow the players. I want to show that Japan can still keep up with the USA when it comes next gen technology. Our goal is to become something like the developers of the Fallout series, Bethesda Softworks.”
Sugiura: “I believe that today’s Japanese gaming industry has lost its touch, and we’d like to do something to change that.”