Goriginal Content

EoD - Next-Gen Mario

EoD - Mario movie?

EoD - Your amiibo

GN Radio #35

GN podcast #488

EoD - Renegade Kid
 

Pornographic images turn up on refurbished 3DS

Placed after the jump due to autoplay...




Direct link here

Also check out:
Discussion Preview
81 total comments (View all)
User avatar
28 Dec 2012 13:01

toupee43 wrote:But grainy pics of a penis on a 3DS is something that is a relatively easy thing to discuss with your child, versus (omitted)


dude, what the freak is wrong with you? keep your sick fantasies in your dream journal, no one wants to read that here.
No Avatar
28 Dec 2012 13:19

CorusFace wrote:
toupee43 wrote:But grainy pics of a penis on a 3DS is something that is a relatively easy thing to discuss with your child, versus (omitted)

dude, what the freak is wrong with you? keep your sick fantasies in your dream journal, no one wants to read that here.

Chill out man... he was 1) referring to one of the most infamous "memes" of the internet and 2) exaggerating as a joke.
No Avatar
Anonymous
28 Dec 2012 14:18

CorusFace wrote:
toupee43 wrote:But grainy pics of a penis on a 3DS is something that is a relatively easy thing to discuss with your child, versus (omitted)


dude, what the freak is wrong with you? keep your sick fantasies in your dream journal, no one wants to read that here.

As Stooped said, these are not my fantasies. This issue has been blown out of proportion and some of you are taking this way too personally. In any case, I was simply illustrating a point while attempting to be funny. I'm sorry I offended your childlike sensibilities.
No Avatar
Anonymous
28 Dec 2012 14:30

The other thing to consider here is that he bought a refurbished 3DS from Gamestop, which is something like $10 cheaper. Personally, I don't think it's too smart to buy something that has already been used, when the price difference is so small. He could have bought the kid a brad new one and spent a tiny bit more. Not blaming the father for the porn, but IMO he wasn't being smart buying a refurbished 3DS from Gamestop in the first place.
User avatar
28 Dec 2012 14:42

Wow, I had know idea that a story like this could turn the GoNin posters into immature kids arguing over nothing. But hey, its the internet, so I digress.
No Avatar
28 Dec 2012 15:54

So....how do you look like you live in the ghetto? Can somebody please 'splain.
User avatar
29 Dec 2012 12:37

People who did this should be given the death sentence or at least life in Guatamala Bay. Both the Gamestops employee and the they should hire the FBI to hunt down the person who corrupting Nintendo's image with their immoral minds. Porn is disgusting and dangerous, because people get addicted to it and if there was no control civilization would collapse. It's for weak minds people who don't have anything better do with their time and want to escape from their sad lives. Such a filthy and gross "hobby".
User avatar
29 Dec 2012 12:49

MegaShock100 wrote:People who did this should be given the death sentence. Both the Gamestops employee and the they should hire the FBI to hunt down the person who corrupting Nintendo's image for their sicko minds. Porn is disgusting and immoral, because people get addicted to it and if there was no control civilization would collapse. It's for weak minds people who don't have anything better do with their time and want to escape from their sad lives. Ugh, such a filthy and gross "hobby".

6/10 good effort needs work see me after class
User avatar
29 Dec 2012 12:53

MegaShock100 wrote:People who did this should be given the death sentence or at least life in Guatamala Bay. Both the Gamestops employee and the they should hire the FBI to hunt down the person who corrupting Nintendo's image with their immoral minds. Porn is disgusting and dangerous, because people get addicted to it and if there was no control civilization would collapse. It's for weak minds people who don't have anything better do with their time and want to escape from their sad lives. Such a filthy and gross "hobby".


Lol wut
User avatar
29 Dec 2012 12:58

YoshiRider123 wrote:
MegaShock100 wrote:People who did this should be given the death sentence. Both the Gamestops employee and the they should hire the FBI to hunt down the person who corrupting Nintendo's image for their sicko minds. Porn is disgusting and immoral, because people get addicted to it and if there was no control civilization would collapse. It's for weak minds people who don't have anything better do with their time and want to escape from their sad lives. Ugh, such a filthy and gross "hobby".

6/10 good effort needs work see me after class


Nice, so you can't bother to make a intelligent response with critical thought so you just troll me. :roll:
User avatar
29 Dec 2012 13:21

MegaShock100 wrote:People who did this should be given the death sentence or at least life in Guatamala Bay. Both the Gamestops employee and the they should hire the FBI to hunt down the person who corrupting Nintendo's image with their immoral minds. Porn is disgusting and dangerous, because people get addicted to it and if there was no control civilization would collapse. It's for weak minds people who don't have anything better do with their time and want to escape from their sad lives. Such a filthy and gross "hobby".


Sounds like you could do with an escape from your sad life :roll:
Enjoy not having sex in your life, you might have to see a disgusting, dangerous, filth and gross naked human being. Ask your parents how you came into being, you'll find they are both disgusting, dangerous, filth and gross people. Civilization is doomed.

P.S. It's Guantanamo Bay. Guatemala is country in Central America. You can't hire the FBI. People get addicted to Video Games just as easily.
User avatar
29 Dec 2012 13:26

OmicronTurtle wrote:
MegaShock100 wrote:People who did this should be given the death sentence or at least life in Guatamala Bay. Both the Gamestops employee and the they should hire the FBI to hunt down the person who corrupting Nintendo's image with their immoral minds. Porn is disgusting and dangerous, because people get addicted to it and if there was no control civilization would collapse. It's for weak minds people who don't have anything better do with their time and want to escape from their sad lives. Such a filthy and gross "hobby".


Sounds like you could do with an escape from your sad life :roll:
Enjoy not having sex in your life, you might have to see a disgusting, dangerous, filth and gross naked human being. Ask your parents how you came into being, you'll find they are both disgusting, dangerous, filth and gross people. Civilization is doomed.

P.S. It's Guantanamo Bay. Guatemala is country in Central America. You can't hire the FBI. People get addicted to Video Games just as easily.


No, nothing short of hard drugs or nicotine is as addicting as pornography. I thoroughly explained the process in an above post.
User avatar
29 Dec 2012 13:30

bomblord wrote:
No, nothing short of hard drugs is as addicting as pornography.

You've tried both so have you?
Don't be so stupid. :lol:

By your "thorough" explanation, half the worlds teenagers should be chronically addicted.
User avatar
29 Dec 2012 13:31

OmicronTurtle wrote:
bomblord wrote:
No, nothing short of hard drugs is as addicting as pornography.

You've tried both so have you?
Don't be so stupid. :lol:


It's not about trying both it's science there have been studies on both; absolutely nothing aside from hard drugs can flood your brain with same amount of dopamine as pornography. Also, half the worlds teenagers are addicted.

If you have access to a college level academic search database I can point you to a few studies, if not I can still link you to a ton of them but they don't have the same level of peer review, scrutiny, and response as the others.
User avatar
29 Dec 2012 13:39

bomblord wrote:Half the worlds teenagers are addicted.

Ok, I'm out
I'll never look boobs again for fear of becoming addicted.
Like MegaShock above, don't have sex, you'll become addicted. Oh and you're parents are addicts too.
User avatar
29 Dec 2012 13:42

OmicronTurtle wrote:
bomblord wrote:Half the worlds teenagers are addicted.

Ok, I'm out
I'll never look boobs again for fear of becoming addicted.
Like MegaShock above, don't have sex, you'll become addicted. Oh and you're parents are addicts too.


Having sex is not porn, having sex doesn't do what porn does to most people because, one it requires two participants and two it is not as readily accessible as pornography. I don't mean to say that there are not sex addicts but that is a lot rarer than a porn addict.

Regular sex with a single partner is actually healthy in some respects. There are, of course, health risks involved with having it too frequently or with multiple partners though
User avatar
29 Dec 2012 14:09

bomblord wrote:
OmicronTurtle wrote:
bomblord wrote:Half the worlds teenagers are addicted.

Ok, I'm out
I'll never look boobs again for fear of becoming addicted.
Like MegaShock above, don't have sex, you'll become addicted. Oh and you're parents are addicts too.


Having sex is not porn, having sex doesn't do what porn does to most people because, one it requires two participants and two it is not as readily accessible as pornography. I don't mean to say that there are not sex addicts but that is a lot rarer than a porn addict.

Regular sex with a single partner is actually healthy in some respects. There are ,of course, health risks involved with having it too frequently or with multiple partners though



I dunno man porn is just entertainment and with everything else it works on moderation. Hell I sometimes watch porn with what ever girl I'm chilling with at the time.
User avatar
29 Dec 2012 14:18

MegaShock100 wrote:
YoshiRider123 wrote:
MegaShock100 wrote:People who did this should be given the death sentence. Both the Gamestops employee and the they should hire the FBI to hunt down the person who corrupting Nintendo's image for their sicko minds. Porn is disgusting and immoral, because people get addicted to it and if there was no control civilization would collapse. It's for weak minds people who don't have anything better do with their time and want to escape from their sad lives. Ugh, such a filthy and gross "hobby".

6/10 good effort needs work see me after class

Nice, so you can't bother to make a intelligent response with critical thought so you just troll me. :roll:

I refuse to take a post seriously that starts off by saying people should be killed because of this.

I don't dislike you as a person, but let's be real here: that's just wrong, man.
User avatar
29 Dec 2012 14:33

shingi70 wrote:
bomblord wrote:
OmicronTurtle wrote:
Ok, I'm out
I'll never look boobs again for fear of becoming addicted.
Like MegaShock above, don't have sex, you'll become addicted. Oh and you're parents are addicts too.


Having sex is not porn, having sex doesn't do what porn does to most people because, one it requires two participants and two it is not as readily accessible as pornography. I don't mean to say that there are not sex addicts but that is a lot rarer than a porn addict.

Regular sex with a single partner is actually healthy in some respects. There are ,of course, health risks involved with having it too frequently or with multiple partners though



I dunno man porn is just entertainment and with everything else it works on moderation. Hell I sometimes watch porn with what ever girl I'm chilling with at the time.


While it's possible to use in moderation you will still go through minor to moderate withdrawals if you were to attempt to completely stop . Now, I'm sure methods to wean people off of it but that's a different discussion.
User avatar
29 Dec 2012 20:53

@OmicronTurtle

"Sounds like you could do with an escape from your sad life"

I'm quite happy with my life, but the fact that my comment angered you proves that you are probably a porno addict.

"Enjoy not having sex in your life"

That's fine, I doubt I will find a person worthy of having sex with anyways.

"Ask your parents how you came into being, you'll find they are both disgusting, dangerous, filth and gross people"

What a terrible arguments. There's a world of difference between porn and mating. The first one you are just trying to appeal to the lowest form of thought (pure pleasure), and in the second 1) it is how animals survive, by producing offspring and 2) in human beings case it is an bond between two people who've pledged alliance to each other. The fact you think they are same goes to show you are the immature person here!

"Civilization is doomed."

Well it's not doom, but is no where close to being the utopia of perfection and discipline.

"P.S. It's Guantanamo Bay. Guatemala is country in Central America."

Okay, slip of the mind. If you are going to use that as straw man to ignore all my points, then you will just further proof your childlike understanding of society and universe.

What if I said "oh this person his name is OmicromTurtle, but his avatar is a husky! He doesn't know the difference between turtle and doggy, so he is a stupid and his argument should be ignored!".

"You can't hire the FBI."

Lmao, then what, they just going around doing whatever they want? You need money to hire them, that's why only government and rich people can hire them. Just look at CSI, even in NY, only the rich people's crimes are focused on, instead of the ghetto areas. That's because they have the moolah. Money buys everything, son!

"People get addicted to Video Games just as easily."

Uh no. I've never heard of someone getting addiction to Mario or Zelda. People get *obssesed* with games, but is not the same thing as *addiction*. You occasionally hear stories about people addicted to WoW, but those are extremely rare and most of the time inaccurate or outright false, just made-up stories so sensationalist publication can get hits. Plus, when people get obssesed with games it's for social reasons. Pepople jack of to porns for self-satisfaction, but when you become obssess with an MMO or online multiplayer or even mastering a single-player, is all for the social side of things (in the case of single-player it's for bragging about your achievements). You think if WoW was a single-player, people would be spending hours playing it? No of course not. It's a social thing, just like Facebook.

@YoshiRider123

Well, that is why I would be a much better world leader than you, my friend!

One does not accomplish great ambition with the weakness in heart.

Perfection cannot come with compromises.

That is the way of true universal understanding. And remember, understanding is knowledge and knowledge is power.
User avatar
29 Dec 2012 21:12

MegaShock100 wrote:@YoshiRider123

Well, that is why I would be a much better world leader than you, my friend!

One does not accomplish great ambition with the weakness in heart.

Perfection cannot come with compromises.

That is the way of true universal understanding. And remember, understanding is knowledge and knowledge is power.

You don't kill people for enjoying porn.
No Avatar
31 Dec 2012 07:57

MegaShock100 wrote:
Well, that is why I would be a much better world leader than you, my friend!

One does not accomplish great ambition with the weakness in heart.

Perfection cannot come with compromises.

That is the way of true universal understanding. And remember, understanding is knowledge and knowledge is power.

World leader, death sentence, great ambition, perfection, power... sounds like you're hell of a nice guy.
User avatar
31 Dec 2012 19:05

@YoshiRider123

No, not for watching porn. You can do whatever you want in your own priavte space, but what this person did was he was so addicted he even put it on his 3DS, and then he (probably purposely) traded it in order to shock-surprise whoever buys it. In other words he wanted to cause chaos and misery for someone else. Someone like that is a virus, a pest in society and must be eliminated asap.

@stoopeed

Is because I am nice and good guy that I have such a vision. I only want what's best for humanity. My virtuous kindness and compassion for other humans is what compels me to reshape society into such a utopia.
User avatar
31 Dec 2012 21:08

MegaShock100 wrote:@YoshiRider123

No, not for watching porn. You can do whatever you want in your own priavte space, but what this person did was he was so addicted he even put it on his 3DS, and then he (probably purposely) traded it in order to shock-surprise whoever buys it. In other words he wanted to cause chaos and misery for someone else. Someone like that is a virus, a pest in society and must be eliminated asap.

There's nothing in this story that indicates that the person intentionally left those images there. That's just conjecture and it's far from unrealistic that the person could've simply forgotten about them.

Either way, that doesn't warrant a death sentence.
User avatar
02 Jan 2013 16:13

@YoshiRider123

Nothing in the story indicates it, but why someone would put porn on 3DS?? Obviously it was either someone who was addicted and needed help OR someone who wanted to shock someone and cause chaos. The former needs rehabilitation, the latter needs elimination.

It's conjecture, but it's the principle of Occam's Razor, though I've modified it a bit for contemporary times. You can call is MegaShock's razor I guess.

View the full discussion!

Quickie Search

"Advanced" Search

Anti-social Tendencies

Advertisements

RSS feed trough

News Feed
Top Stories
Console News
Portables News
Podcast Feed
GoNintendo Radio Feed
Twitter Feed