A chance to get Tiki Towers for free - gift from RealArcade!

Talk about online services such as WiiWare, the eShop, Virtual Console, etc., or about online-enabled games.

A chance to get Tiki Towers for free - gift from RealArcade!

Postby RealArcade » 18 Dec 2008 12:43

Got a Wii? Like to download WiiWare titles? Want to try a new one for free?

My company, RealArcade, is about to release their next WiiWare title and I should have access to gift a few people a free copy of the game directly to their Wii.

The game in question is called Tiki Towers and will be coming out on WiiWare on Monday 12/22. It's a physics based puzzler that features building puzzles and monkeys! Come on - everybody loves monkeys, right?

For more info about the game, check it out here: http://playtikitowers.com/

If you're interested in possibly getting a free copy (We would have to gift it to you via the Wii Friend Code system), please send me a Private Message with your Wii Friend Code.

I will contact the lucky folks who responded back to me (I will go by order...first come first served - so hurry!) with our Wii Friend code so they can enable us to make the gift transfer. At this time, I don't know how many free games I'll be able to give out. It could be four - it could be twenty.

I'll send private message responses back by Friday and we'll gift the game on Monday.
Once I have more details, I'll update it here. I can only gift to those Wii users in the US. Sorry! I just discovered that bit.

Also, if selected, you will need to update our friend code on your Wii before Monday and enable your system to receive gifts in order to get the game.
RealArcade

Re: A chance to get Tiki Towers for free - gift from RealArcade!

Postby Zeep » 18 Dec 2008 13:57

I'd be up for trying it. I'll send you a PM.
Looking for people to play Wii & DS games online!
<-- Send me a PM or IM!
Zeep
Chocobo
Chocobo

Wii: 7428-2244-6935-6135

Postby Mave » 18 Dec 2008 17:06

I'm yet to download any WiiWare title, so I'd love to try this one out! There are a ton of great WiiWare games out there, but with the memory situation on the Wii I just haven't really downloaded many. However, one for free? I'd be willing to delete a few useless channels for that.
Mave
Octorok
Octorok

Postby sbfan » 18 Dec 2008 17:07

Cool! :)

I'll send a PM!
sbfan

Postby RealArcade » 22 Dec 2008 15:24

Hello! This is a reminder to all the folks who got a reply back regarding this promotion to update our friend code to your Wii system by the end of today. Failure to do so may prevent us from sending you the game.

For those of you who entered but did not get a reply:

Thank you for your interest in our game giveaway. Unfortunately, due to such popular demand, we have already given away all the free copies that we had available for this promotion.

We appreciate your interest in our game, which is now available for for the low price of 500 Wii points. For more information about Tiki Towers, please visit this website: http://www.playtikitowers.com

Thanks again and Happy Holidays!
RealArcade

Postby Zeep » 22 Dec 2008 19:03

Got the gift today and downloaded it. I've played the first few levels so far, it's pretty fun. It definitely appeals to people who enjoyed World of Goo, but WoG had a much higher level of polish. My biggest problem with Tiki Towers is the text: the font is really hard to read, especially when it's as small as it usually is. the interface in-game is also too small and hard to read/understand. but again, the core gameplay mechanic of designing and building structures is really fun. i don't know how long the game is, but offering this for a third of the price of World of Goo is a pretty good deal.
Looking for people to play Wii & DS games online!
<-- Send me a PM or IM!
Zeep
Chocobo
Chocobo

Wii: 7428-2244-6935-6135

Postby Da_RaY » 23 Dec 2008 13:09

Damn!....cant believe i let this get away...i got a reply back with their friend code...but was just so busy so busy over the weekend....i never had a chance to input it in...let alone turn on my wii....oh well...one opportunity lost :(
Add me and i'll add you.
PM me if you do.
Brawl code: 4253 3144 4737
3DS: in profile
Da_RaY
Piranha Plant
Piranha Plant

NN ID: RayU84
3DS: 3093 7098 3881
Wii: 5930 7578 1493 1070
PSN: RayU84

Postby Popple » 23 Dec 2008 14:15

I put in the friend code last Sunday night but I still haven't received the game yet....wonder what's going on.

Popple
This post copyright ©2014 by Popple. All rights reserved. No part of this post may be reproduced in any form without the written permission of the copyright owner. This post is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to actual events was done on purpose.
Popple
Site Mod
Site Mod

NN ID: Popple
3DS: 5069-4025-8184

Return to Online services