Scribblenauts Unlimited 3DS

Whats better then one screen? Well two screens of course! Current-gen portables inside: DS, Lite, DSi, DSXL, 3DS...

Scribblenauts Unlimited 3DS

Postby MegaMan64 » 29 Nov 2012 23:27

So I i've been thinking getting Scribblenauts Unlimited for the 3DS. I want to get it, but im not exactly sure I should. I mean, overall the game looks great. However, there are a few things that makes me second guess getting it. Of course a key thing is the lack on Nintendo Characters in the game. I really wanted that to be in the 3DS version, but by the time they created that option, the 3DS version was almost done. Another thing thats turning me off is no Object Creator. And after reading a few 3DS and Wii U reviews, it appears that the Wii U version is superior. I have no chance to get a Wii U at the moment (Sadly :( ) So should I just get the 3DS version? Is it worth it?

Feel free to add me on your 3DS. PM me if u do. Also got a Wii U now, so add me as well and PM me!

MegaMan64
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa

NN ID: Nerps64
3DS: 4596-9581-6101
Steam ID: SuperObjection64
PSN: SuperSpy12

Re: Scribblenauts Unlimited 3DS

Postby PatrickTheHuman » 30 Nov 2012 02:03

The Nintendo items are almpst completely useless, they can't be used to solve puzzles and can't be modified. The object creator is the biggest draw though, and I'm having fun with it. There IS a PC version with everything but the Nintendo stuff, btw.
PatrickTheHuman
Waddle Dee
Waddle Dee

NN ID: PatrickTheHuman
3DS: 0259-0444-2571
PSN: Patthehuman
XBL: PatTheHuman64

Postby MegaMan64 » 30 Nov 2012 20:13

NintendorkZ wrote:The Nintendo items are almpst completely useless, they can't be used to solve puzzles and can't be modified. The object creator is the biggest draw though, and I'm having fun with it. There IS a PC version with everything but the Nintendo stuff, btw.

So do you think its worth picking up for the 3DS.

Feel free to add me on your 3DS. PM me if u do. Also got a Wii U now, so add me as well and PM me!

MegaMan64
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa

NN ID: Nerps64
3DS: 4596-9581-6101
Steam ID: SuperObjection64
PSN: SuperSpy12

Postby Chromie » 10 Jan 2013 07:12

MegaMan64 wrote:
NintendorkZ wrote:The Nintendo items are almpst completely useless, they can't be used to solve puzzles and can't be modified. The object creator is the biggest draw though, and I'm having fun with it. There IS a PC version with everything but the Nintendo stuff, btw.

So do you think its worth picking up for the 3DS.

Honestly I think its best on PC because of the workshop features. Unless if you really want it on the go I recommend the PC version. It doesn't require a powerful PC at all and the Workshop feature is great.
Chromie
Fairy
Fairy

3DS: 3196-3157-9479

Return to 3DS / DS