Denpa Men demo running SUPER SLOW

Whats better then one screen? Well two screens of course! Current-gen portables inside: DS, Lite, DSi, DSXL, 3DS...

Denpa Men demo running SUPER SLOW

Postby Totodile » 10 Jan 2013 05:41

I downloaded the demo for Denpa Men. The title screen comes up fine, and it asks something about it using movement, do you want to continue. I select yes. The the screen turns into a pixelled mess, mostly green and purple. The music is playing fine in the background. I leave it there for 5 minutes. Nothing happens. I note that the pink light is on indicating the camera is on. I close the system, and open it. The screen is now black. A little black monkey man thing (I'm guessing a Denpa Man?) makes his way from the right hand of the screen to the middle - this takes him about 5 minutes. A textbox opens up, frame by frame, and over the course of the next 2 minutes the words "...Hey! You, over there!" come up. Suddenly the background is a camera feed, which works great. When I move the system, the Denpa man moves around fluidly. Pressing A gets through the dialogue, just like a real game does. Terrence is introducing himself. This game is weird.

Also, some of the dialogue just goes outside the text box (doesn't start a new line).
Totodile
Flicky
Flicky

NN ID: CallumNZ
3DS: 2621 2628 6042
Wii: 7678 9449 6362 8986

Re: Denpa Men demo running SUPER SLOW

Postby TheDreamingHawk » 02 Feb 2013 00:48

Hmm... Have you played any other demos? If they work fine, just delete the demo and redownload it. If nothing else changes, then try another SD card. You may have a low class SD card speed

Proud Nintendo fan since N64, proud RPG fan since Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team
TheDreamingHawk
Metool
Metool

NN ID: TheDreaminHawk

Return to 3DS / DS