Your favorite PS Store games?

Discuss all things related to the PSN!

Your favorite PS Store games?

Postby NJShadow » 11 Jun 2008 00:56

So what are your guys' favorite games from the PS Store? My first was 'Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo: HD REMIX' and I loved it. Great music, fun puzzle action plus streetfighter characters = AWESOME. Next was Super Stardust HD which freakin' ROCKS!! The game is incredibly fun and action packed plus it has custom soundtrack support, what's not to love!? :D And then there's PixelJunk Monsters, at first I just couldn't get into this game but after time and as I got better I began to love it. Fun cartoonish style meets the addictive gameplay of a tower defense game. Even though it's free, you can add EyeCreate in there too. Nothin' like gettin' together with family and friends and making a goofy video! :mrgreen: So for the most part those are my faves at the moment. How bout' you guys?
NJShadow
Chocobo
Chocobo

PSN: NJShadow

Re: Your favorite PS Store games?

Postby cortjezter » 11 Jun 2008 01:51

lol. this sounds silly, but the Gran Turismo HD Concept was awesome, mostly because my actual car is in it, and i'm a huge car and racer fan :)

beyond that, super stardust hd and echochrome are brilliant.

i have 'flow', and while it's a beautiful game, it's got a limited amount of entertainment value...and i did sit through all the 'levels'. i've heard so many good things about PJ monsters, and after trying to play it for an hour and a half--a number of stabs at it--i just couldn't make any headway. i could never make it past the second stage. either i'm not doing something right, or it's not..either way, it could be designed to be more user friendly; average or above intelligence should be able to figure things out after a couple dozen tries.

i AM however, going to give them the benefit of the doubt by heavily crushing on PJ eden. can't wait for it!
cortjezter
Site Admin
Site Admin

Steam ID: cortjezter
Wii: 4659 4316 9119 3027
PSN: cortjezter
XBL: cortjezter

Re: Your favorite PS Store games?

Postby Bloober_team » 12 Jul 2012 10:23

It's hard to choose but I think that Deathspank is one of the best games on PSN. If you don't know anything about Deathspank you should check official website or watch gameplays. Very funny mix of action and rpg. Quests are not original but fun.
Bloober_team
Fairy
Fairy

Return to PlayStation Network