B:AC Gamepad issue

Everything about the Wii and its games...

B:AC Gamepad issue

Postby bellboy » 05 Dec 2012 22:27

I'm in the middle of getting to grips with my Wii U. Save for a bunch of (really) irritating connection issues* and having to get used to two vibrant screens (it's nothing like a DS before you pipe in) at once I'm quite enjoying it.

I'm in the middle of playing Arkham City Armored Edition- it's a game I already own so I know what I'm doing but there have a been a few issues that have been really impeding on my enjoyment to a degree.

The one that inspired to post is a fairly new one. I'm trying read the Profiles and other information that scrolls on the Gamepad but it keeps jumping.
I.e. I drag the stylus to move the text and lift it from the Pad to get ready to move it again but before I can lay my stylus on it it will leap to the very end (or very begining) against my wishes. I don't even need to have touched it before it does it either.

Has anyone else experienced this? I haven't noticed any similar complaints. Any educated guesses why?

EDIT: This is happening everywhere btw. Not just in one place.

*I'm connected to the internet but the update function doesn't work. The best result I can get is I reach the download bar and nothing gets filled for about 5-7 seconds before it gives up and I get an error message. I already had to jump through hoops to get my Internet recognised so I'm really not in the mood for this.
bellboy
Boo
Boo

NN ID: bellboy64
XBL: Madaman64

Re: B:AC Gamepad issue

Postby Autosaver » 06 Dec 2012 00:18

Try setting up your internet manually in the system settings instead of automatic.

If there really is an update, it could be a patch.
Autosaver
Boo
Boo

NN ID: Autosaver

Re: B:AC Gamepad issue

Postby bellboy » 06 Dec 2012 06:49

Autosaver wrote:Try setting up your internet manually in the system settings instead of automatic.

If there really is an update, it could be a patch.

That's what I meant by jumping through hoops. Progress is getting filled. But at this rate it's gonna take me a week till I can get my VC data over...
bellboy
Boo
Boo

NN ID: bellboy64
XBL: Madaman64

Return to WiiU / Wii