Wii U Home menu/ Miiverse idle sounds discovery

Everything about the Wii and its games...

Wii U Home menu/ Miiverse idle sounds discovery

Postby actualfractal » 15 Jan 2013 15:41

Don't know if anyone else has noticed this but the sound that plays in the background on the home menu is interactive with the motion of the gamepad. What I mean by this is if you start your Wii U up, turn the volume up on the gamepad and let sit for a while. Surely you will hear the sounds go from frantic to a much slower pace, and even lower a few db. Pick up the gamepad again and things are back to the frantic pace. Nothing earth shattering but it just goes to show the thought that went into making this system a truly unique experience. These little things just let me know we are truly in for some interesting times when the 1st party block busters roll around. :D :D
actualfractal
Fairy
Fairy

Re: Wii U Home menu/ Miiverse idle sounds discovery

Postby bomblord » 17 Jan 2013 14:54

If you let the red curtain sit on the main screen long enough while web browsing, your current profiles mii will pop up and do everything from magic tricks to singing and even juggling, there are even variations on these where he messes up.
bomblord
Shyguy
Shyguy

Re: Wii U Home menu/ Miiverse idle sounds discovery

Postby FadedAreWii » 18 Jan 2013 01:03

If you switch the Games/Miis screen to the gamepad and hit the trigger buttons you can spin the icons to change their position and all the Miis will freak out and run after their game. You can also add emoticons to Miiverse posts. When you see a Mii that has used one, they will have an action for that emotion while their message is popped up(i.e. mad face = Mii looking mad and yelling).
Skyward
FadedAreWii
Toad
Toad

NN ID: WiiareFaded

Return to WiiU / Wii