GTA5 "up for consideration" on Wii U!!!

Everything about the Wii and its games...

GTA5 "up for consideration" on Wii U!!!

Postby vertikal » 26 Nov 2012 12:29

Excuse me for my ignorance if it has been mentioned here on gonintendo or it's boards, but I hadn't noticed this pop up...

November 20, 2012 10:18 pm - Vooks
Rockstar says Wii U version of Grand Theft Auto 5 ‘up for consideration’

Recently IGN sat down with Dan Houser from Rockstar Games and asked them a bunch of questions about the upcoming game, including whether or not a Wii U version (and a PC version) could be happening.

“Everything else is up for consideration. That’s all I can give you. The main thing is we are not… we are a third-party publisher. We’re not Nintendo, we’re not Sony, we’re not Microsoft. We love all of them in different ways.”

Reggie Fils-Aime, Nintendo America president is hopeful though telling MTV that “The folks there [Rockstar] have said very nice public comments about the Wii U. In the end, it is Nintendo’s responsibility to have a large installed base, to have development tools that help the developers and publishers create great content, and essentially create an environment where teams like Rockstar can bring their very best content to our platform, and if we do that hopefully the very best content throughout the entire industry will show up on Wii U.”
vertikal
Chocobo
Chocobo

3DS: 2707-1622-9134

Re: GTA5 "up for consideration" on Wii U!!!

Postby ddddd » 26 Nov 2012 12:48

I recently saw it an IGN daily fix video that this was all but confirmed by Reggie..... Im really confused.
ddddd
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

NN ID: Damian-87

Return to WiiU / Wii