My fanboyism

Tired of talking about video games? In here you can talk up ANYTHING else going on in the world or beyond...

My fanboyism

Postby TheWalkingBread » 18 Dec 2012 01:15

I have this room, that i call my room, i feel i should show it to other who will appreciate it
http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/4316/t ... qaj8d1.jpg
http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/4316/t ... qaj8d1.jpg
Image
User avatar
TheWalkingBread
Goomba
Goomba
 
Posts: 16
Joined: 16 Feb 2012 03:29
Location: Behind you
PSN: professor-Hobo
XBL: JrockJesse

Re: My fanboyism

Postby bomblord » 18 Dec 2012 03:12

Impressive.
User avatar
bomblord
Shyguy
Shyguy
 
Posts: 104
Joined: 31 Dec 2010 01:54

Re: My fanboyism

Postby Sammet » 18 Dec 2012 06:36

Nice. (but you should've had Mario on the telly too ;) )
PM me and I'll add you to my 3DS - feel free to add my NNID for WiiU too!
User avatar
Sammet
Shyguy
Shyguy
 
Posts: 112
Joined: 05 Nov 2012 07:20
Location: England
NN ID: Samwiise
3DS: 0817-3844-7533
Wii: 6169 7599 9537 5328

Re: My fanboyism

Postby mariomaniac45213 » 18 Dec 2012 10:35

Wow nice room....excuse me for a moment I need to go get my crowbar and hockey mask. I've gotta take care of something real fast. :p
Finally got a PS3 sooo add me if you want. :)
User avatar
mariomaniac45213
Toad
Toad
 
Posts: 951
Joined: 28 May 2009 10:13
Location: Mushroom Kingdom and DK Island
Wii: 0257-0866-8958-0148
PSN: TheDestructo1994
XBL: TheDestructo94

Re: My fanboyism

Postby Mirr0rR3flection » 18 Dec 2012 11:41

Oh god… what I would have gave to have a room like that when I was young. (^¸^)

Btw I spotted one imperfection in your room that Ninty fans wouldn't like.

Sackboy 8)
Innovation is a funny thing in gaming... Do too much and you alienate fans of the genre, but don't do enough and you're blamed for making the same ol' game.Image
User avatar
Mirr0rR3flection
The Wish Maker
 
Posts: 1119
Joined: 25 Mar 2011 01:10
Location: The World Beyond This And That
NN ID: Mirr0rR3flection
3DS: 1762-2673-3905
Wii: 3983-9278-9384-2345
PSN: Mirr0r3flection

Re: My fanboyism

Postby Edsanji » 18 Dec 2012 12:40

Why? Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? SB???
PSN: Edsanji
3DS FC: way too long to remember it....
Wii FC: Why some will need that?
User avatar
Edsanji
Goomba
Goomba
 
Posts: 16
Joined: 07 Jun 2011 07:27
NN ID: Edsanji
PSN: Edsanji

Re: My fanboyism

Postby TheWalkingBread » 18 Dec 2012 15:37

Mirr0rR3flection wrote:Oh god… what I would have gave to have a room like that when I was young. (^¸^)

Btw I spotted one imperfection in your room that Ninty fans wouldn't like.

Sackboy 8)


Yeah that table by my bed is kinda my little ps3 table lol
Image
User avatar
TheWalkingBread
Goomba
Goomba
 
Posts: 16
Joined: 16 Feb 2012 03:29
Location: Behind you
PSN: professor-Hobo
XBL: JrockJesse

Re: My fanboyism

Postby TheWalkingBread » 18 Dec 2012 15:41

BTW I'm 19 some guy just sent me a PM and told me to get my 12 year old ass off the forums.
Image
User avatar
TheWalkingBread
Goomba
Goomba
 
Posts: 16
Joined: 16 Feb 2012 03:29
Location: Behind you
PSN: professor-Hobo
XBL: JrockJesse

Re: My fanboyism

Postby TheWalkingBread » 18 Dec 2012 15:43

Sammet wrote:Nice. (but you should've had Mario on the telly too ;) )


I plan on having better pics later as I will, Finally be getting a HD tv so there will be better pics to come.
Image
User avatar
TheWalkingBread
Goomba
Goomba
 
Posts: 16
Joined: 16 Feb 2012 03:29
Location: Behind you
PSN: professor-Hobo
XBL: JrockJesse

Re: My fanboyism

Postby TheWalkingBread » 18 Dec 2012 15:44

mariomaniac45213 wrote:Wow nice room....excuse me for a moment I need to go get my crowbar and hockey mask. I've gotta take care of something real fast. :p


And I will help you ''So what are we going to do?''
Image
User avatar
TheWalkingBread
Goomba
Goomba
 
Posts: 16
Joined: 16 Feb 2012 03:29
Location: Behind you
PSN: professor-Hobo
XBL: JrockJesse

Re: My fanboyism

Postby mariomaniac45213 » 18 Dec 2012 15:53

TheWalkingBread wrote:
mariomaniac45213 wrote:Wow nice room....excuse me for a moment I need to go get my crowbar and hockey mask. I've gotta take care of something real fast. :p


And I will help you ''So what are we going to do?''


OK here's the plan you wait outside while I go in your house for a little inspection! You know to check for faulty wiring, bad plumbing, insects you know the usual. I'll lock the front door from the inside so you'll be safe from the big roaches while I ease out the back door when i'm finished. :P
Finally got a PS3 sooo add me if you want. :)
User avatar
mariomaniac45213
Toad
Toad
 
Posts: 951
Joined: 28 May 2009 10:13
Location: Mushroom Kingdom and DK Island
Wii: 0257-0866-8958-0148
PSN: TheDestructo1994
XBL: TheDestructo94

Re: My fanboyism

Postby TheWalkingBread » 18 Dec 2012 15:59

mariomaniac45213 wrote:
TheWalkingBread wrote:
mariomaniac45213 wrote:Wow nice room....excuse me for a moment I need to go get my crowbar and hockey mask. I've gotta take care of something real fast. :p


And I will help you ''So what are we going to do?''


OK here's the plan you wait outside while I go in your house for a little inspection! You know to check for faulty wiring, bad plumbing, insects you know the usual. I'll lock the front door from the inside so you'll be safe from the big roaches while I ease out the back door when i'm finished. :P


ok! sounds like a good plan :D
Image
User avatar
TheWalkingBread
Goomba
Goomba
 
Posts: 16
Joined: 16 Feb 2012 03:29
Location: Behind you
PSN: professor-Hobo
XBL: JrockJesse

Re: My fanboyism

Postby Mirr0rR3flection » 18 Dec 2012 17:48

TheWalkingBread wrote:BTW I'm 19 some guy just sent me a PM and told me to get my 12 year old ass off the forums.

Who was the jerk that said that?! D:

LOL its ok, I'll understand if you don't want to rat them out. :P

(*grabs pitchfork just incase*)
Innovation is a funny thing in gaming... Do too much and you alienate fans of the genre, but don't do enough and you're blamed for making the same ol' game.Image
User avatar
Mirr0rR3flection
The Wish Maker
 
Posts: 1119
Joined: 25 Mar 2011 01:10
Location: The World Beyond This And That
NN ID: Mirr0rR3flection
3DS: 1762-2673-3905
Wii: 3983-9278-9384-2345
PSN: Mirr0r3flection

Re: My fanboyism

Postby TheWalkingBread » 18 Dec 2012 18:54

Mirr0rR3flection wrote:
TheWalkingBread wrote:BTW I'm 19 some guy just sent me a PM and told me to get my 12 year old ass off the forums.

Who was the jerk that said that?! D:

LOL its ok, I'll understand if you don't want to rat them out. :P

(*grabs pitchfork just incase*)


jerks online don't really get to me, I kinda ignore them, but I am not gonna rat him out or I would be just as bad as him :D
Image
User avatar
TheWalkingBread
Goomba
Goomba
 
Posts: 16
Joined: 16 Feb 2012 03:29
Location: Behind you
PSN: professor-Hobo
XBL: JrockJesse

Re: My fanboyism

Postby Mirr0rR3flection » 18 Dec 2012 18:57

@TheWalkingBread
Fair enough. XP

(*puts pitchfork away*)
Innovation is a funny thing in gaming... Do too much and you alienate fans of the genre, but don't do enough and you're blamed for making the same ol' game.Image
User avatar
Mirr0rR3flection
The Wish Maker
 
Posts: 1119
Joined: 25 Mar 2011 01:10
Location: The World Beyond This And That
NN ID: Mirr0rR3flection
3DS: 1762-2673-3905
Wii: 3983-9278-9384-2345
PSN: Mirr0r3flection

Re: My fanboyism

Postby TheWalkingBread » 18 Dec 2012 18:59

Mirr0rR3flection wrote:Fair enough. XP

(*puts pitchfork away*)


yes quite 8)
Image
User avatar
TheWalkingBread
Goomba
Goomba
 
Posts: 16
Joined: 16 Feb 2012 03:29
Location: Behind you
PSN: professor-Hobo
XBL: JrockJesse

Re: My fanboyism

Postby Devil_Rising » 18 Dec 2012 20:34

Nice spread man. Though I wouldn't call that your "fanboyism". That's just being a huge fan. :mrgreen:

"Fanboy", is and should be, in my opinion, a negative connotation.
Image
Also featured at: http://thepunkeffect.com
Follow along on Twitter: @RetroRevelation
And Tumblr: retrorevelations.tumblr.com
User avatar
Devil_Rising
F-Zero Racer
F-Zero Racer
 
Posts: 2170
Joined: 27 May 2009 13:03
NN ID: Godzilla1981
PSN: AwesomeFukenGuy

Re: My fanboyism

Postby TheWalkingBread » 18 Dec 2012 21:09

Devil_Rising wrote:Nice spread man. Though I wouldn't call that your "fanboyism". That's just being a huge fan. :mrgreen:

"Fanboy", is and should be, in my opinion, a negative connotation.

Bro I needed a good name for my thread :lol:
and for that matter I would like to ask of other users, Post your fanisms, these are and not limited to, your room, something you made, card collection, a man painted orange or artwork.
Image
User avatar
TheWalkingBread
Goomba
Goomba
 
Posts: 16
Joined: 16 Feb 2012 03:29
Location: Behind you
PSN: professor-Hobo
XBL: JrockJesse

Re: My fanboyism

Postby StarStabbedMoon » 19 Dec 2012 01:16

Devil_Rising wrote:That's just being a huge fan. :mrgreen:

"Fanboy", is and should be, in my opinion, a negative connotation.


Even though there's no difference between the two outside of how others perceive said fandom.
User avatar
StarStabbedMoon
Waddle Dee
Waddle Dee
 
Posts: 80
Joined: 10 Nov 2008 16:57
NN ID: StarStabbedMoon
3DS: 1203-9212-7879
Wii: 5200 6206 5594 3458
PSN: StarStabbedMoon

Re: My fanboyism

Postby Koopzilla » 19 Dec 2012 01:58

Looks nice! I'll try to post a few pics when I get a chance. I recently had to move all my stuff from a much larger room to a small one because I needed the old room for my new baby. So I had to try to squeeze as much stuff as possible in the smaller room which meant I had pack up some of my things and put them in storage.
Image
User avatar
Koopzilla
Nintendo Power Player
 
Posts: 565
Joined: 13 Nov 2010 01:31
Location: Indiana
NN ID: Koopzilla
3DS: 2793-0595-9972

Re: My fanboyism

Postby Devil_Rising » 19 Dec 2012 07:50

StarStabbedMoon wrote:
Devil_Rising wrote:That's just being a huge fan. :mrgreen:

"Fanboy", is and should be, in my opinion, a negative connotation.


Even though there's no difference between the two outside of how others perceive said fandom.



No, there is in point of fact a world of difference between "fandom", and "fanboyism". Two very different things.

One is positive, the other very negative. If you don't know the difference, then I'm sorry. :lol:
Image
Also featured at: http://thepunkeffect.com
Follow along on Twitter: @RetroRevelation
And Tumblr: retrorevelations.tumblr.com
User avatar
Devil_Rising
F-Zero Racer
F-Zero Racer
 
Posts: 2170
Joined: 27 May 2009 13:03
NN ID: Godzilla1981
PSN: AwesomeFukenGuy

Re: My fanboyism

Postby TheWalkingBread » 19 Dec 2012 17:09

Devil_Rising wrote:
StarStabbedMoon wrote:
Devil_Rising wrote:That's just being a huge fan. :mrgreen:

"Fanboy", is and should be, in my opinion, a negative connotation.


Even though there's no difference between the two outside of how others perceive said fandom.



No, there is in point of fact a world of difference between "fandom", and "fanboyism". Two very different things.

One is positive, the other very negative. If you don't know the difference, then I'm sorry. :lol:

I don't really see how one is negative, because if your in a fandom, then you show you love for that fandom by displaying
Fanboyism
Image
User avatar
TheWalkingBread
Goomba
Goomba
 
Posts: 16
Joined: 16 Feb 2012 03:29
Location: Behind you
PSN: professor-Hobo
XBL: JrockJesse

Re: My fanboyism

Postby MegaShock100 » 19 Dec 2012 21:18

I like it! It's simple but charming. I'd like a room like that but I'm a crazy germophobe so I keep all my stuff sealed and stored in boxes. :cry: Though there are a few figures that I have doubles of so I opened the package and keep them displayed.
User avatar
MegaShock100
Metool
Metool
 
Posts: 328
Joined: 15 Jul 2012 07:58

Re: My fanboyism

Postby TheWalkingBread » 19 Dec 2012 22:41

MegaShock100 wrote:I like it! It's simple but charming. I'd like a room like that but I'm a crazy germophobe so I keep all my stuff sealed and stored in boxes. :cry: Though there are a few figures that I have doubles of so I opened the package and keep them displayed.


Thx :D these pics were taken about 7 months ago and i will be getting some new stuff soon, so new pics soon :wink:
Image
User avatar
TheWalkingBread
Goomba
Goomba
 
Posts: 16
Joined: 16 Feb 2012 03:29
Location: Behind you
PSN: professor-Hobo
XBL: JrockJesse

Re: My fanboyism

Postby MegaMan64 » 21 Dec 2012 00:32

Where do you get most of your stuff?
Image

Feel free to add me on your 3DS. PM me if u do. Also got a Wii U now, so add me as well and PM me!
User avatar
MegaMan64
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa
 
Posts: 431
Joined: 30 Mar 2010 19:14
Location: Los Angeles,California
NN ID: Nerps64
3DS: 4596-9581-6101
Steam ID: SuperObjection64
PSN: SuperSpy12

Next

Return to Random Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users