My fanboyism

Tired of talking about video games? In here you can talk up ANYTHING else going on in the world or beyond...

Re: My fanboyism

Postby TheWalkingBread » 21 Dec 2012 00:59

MegaMan64 wrote:Where do you get most of your stuff?

well most of it came from toysrus, I live in a area where there is no toysrus so once a year i go far out to my closest toysrus and buy a whole bunch of stuff from mario to sonic, and also a bunch of it came from Goodwil and yard sells, and some of it from club Nintendo and target, so all you need is time, patients and determination and maybe one day your room will look the same :)
TheWalkingBread
Goomba
Goomba

PSN: professor-Hobo
XBL: JrockJesse

Postby MegaShock100 » 21 Dec 2012 09:54

I was wondering in the first picture, where did you get the bed sheet/blanket with Mario and Luigi? I have a Mario Kart Wii one, but I've never seen that one before. And also in the same picture, right above the NSMBWii poster, which Mario poster is that? It looks like it has classic Mario artwork on it.
MegaShock100
Boo
Boo

Postby TheWalkingBread » 21 Dec 2012 11:41

MegaShock100 wrote:I was wondering in the first picture, where did you get the bed sheet/blanket with Mario and Luigi? I have a Mario Kart Wii one, but I've never seen that one before. And also in the same picture, right above the NSMBWii poster, which Mario poster is that? It looks like it has classic Mario artwork on it.

The mario blanket came from toysrus its one of those fuzzy blankets, and the poster came with a issue of nintendo power.
TheWalkingBread
Goomba
Goomba

PSN: professor-Hobo
XBL: JrockJesse

Previous

Return to Random Discussions