The Official Introduction Thread

Tired of talking about video games? In here you can talk up ANYTHING else going on in the world or beyond...

Re: The Official Introduction Thread

Postby RumbleMcSkirmish » 16 Sep 2012 03:31

I've visited the site for years but just signed up a while ago. Been playing video games all my life. Hope to bring only good discussion to topics.
RumbleMcSkirmish
Fairy
Fairy

Postby Yoshistar » 17 Sep 2012 14:04

Howdy, everyone! I've been reading articles from this site for a few months, so I thought I'd perk up the courage to join the boards. The name's Yoshistar, and I'm just another Nintendork looking to make some friends to hang out and play some games with (I still play SSB Brawl on a regular basis, for instance). Aside from gaming, I also draw in my spare time. I'm not the best artist out there, but I do enjoy the hobby and that's what matters the most to me. :D

Anywho, I'm a very modest and passive fellow who doesn't like arguing with others. That said, I'm also painfully shy so I probably won't be noticed very much... although amongst the right people I can let loose and have a lot of fun! Whatever the case may be, I hope to make some friends during my stay here!

Check out my deviantArt page!
Super Smash Bros. Brawl Info: Name: Yosh (FC: 4768 – 9540 – 9439)
Yoshistar
Chocobo
Chocobo

NN ID: Yoshistar-Baxter
3DS: 5198-3381-4180
Steam ID: Yoshistar1

Postby Grimlockk » 26 Sep 2012 12:17

Hows it going guys. Dan here , 33 M from Toronto Canada.
Love the podcast and I check the site everyday so I figured I'd get a little more involved.
I have a PS3, Wii and a 3ds.
I invite anyone to add me to the 3ds friend list.
The WiiU is all preordered and I'm really looking forward to it.
Grimlockk
Fairy
Fairy

NN ID: Finn79
3DS: 034492791787
PSN: Grimlockk

Postby J0RdAnN » 26 Sep 2012 22:41

Seeing as I've never really introduced myself I'm J0RdAnN I go by Blank on the live chat.
I'm a Hardcore Donkey Kong Country fan boy. I'd love nothing more than for King K. Rool to be playable in the next version of SSB.
Trying to collect all Vivillon in Y/X. Please PM me you have any of the patterns listed below and are willing to trade them.
Icy Snow, Tundra, Archipelago, High Plains, Sandstorm, River, Monsoon, Ocean, Savannah, Jungle
J0RdAnN
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

NN ID: Lemjor10
3DS: 2921-9232-5448

Postby cupoftea » 27 Sep 2012 18:35

Hi, I'm new :angel:
I've been visiting this site for a while and finally decided to create an account.
My name is Ellie, I live in the UK and I'm studying Art, Design Tech and Geography. woop!
I've been a faithful Nintendo fan ever since I got a GameCube like 10 years ago, and I have a total weakness for Zelda games, lol. That sounded so geeky :lol:
Currently trying to choose a suitable profile pic... it's a very pressing matter. Getting quite stressed, actually. :?
cupoftea
Goomba
Goomba

Postby amo » 14 Oct 2012 05:08

Hi, I am amo
What a weird nickname, huh ?!

I have been a nintendo fan since the old GBC days.
GoNintendo was my number one news site for years & now I am proud to be a part of its community.

I love everything nintendo. I am a fan of a number of Capcom & UbiSoft franchises. I have a lot lot lot of respect for every game dev who is really dedicated to bring the best every time he makes a game especially indy devs.
I respect all the gamers who are in their turns respectful & have good manners.

I am myself an engineering student but I am training to develop simple games to feed my passion.

I hope I become a useful guy here and not an annoying one.

You might see me using this symbol " +.+ " too much. Well... love it +.+

At the end, thanks for reading & for your time.
amo
Fairy
Fairy

NN ID: I-AMO-I
3DS: 1676-3781-2612

Postby NanamiGamerGrl17 » 17 Nov 2012 13:32

Hey i'm Nanami. I do Let's Play and getting Wii U 2mw :)
NanamiGamerGrl17
Fairy
Fairy

PSN: JapaneseNaoto

Postby 8bitforlife » 19 Nov 2012 06:45

Hi I am 8bitForLife. I have been a Nintendo fan since Atari =D use to play Nintendo games on floppy discs for my Atari computer.
8bitforlife
Fairy
Fairy

NN ID: 8bitForLife

Postby SpAtk154 » 07 Dec 2012 03:36

A drifter known by many different [user]names... This one in particular is a reference to my favorite Pokemon. 8)

Haven't gotten around to the Wii U, but it sounds very promising. Looking forward to seeing classic characters abusing higher resolution textures and environments!
SpAtk154
Fairy
Fairy

Postby Jeremii » 15 Dec 2012 14:40

Hey, I'm Jeremii. I've been lurking around the site for many times now. (Links Removed) Just dropping by to say hi! =D
Last edited by KingBroly on 15 Dec 2012 15:02, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Links Removed
Jeremii
Fairy
Fairy

Postby PatrickTheHuman » 24 Dec 2012 03:25

Still trying to find what I want to call myself online. With this being my PSN and NNID, I doubt I'll change again. I was formerly known as NintendorkZ.
PatrickTheHuman
Waddle Dee
Waddle Dee

NN ID: PatrickTheHuman
3DS: 0259-0444-2571
PSN: Patthehuman
XBL: PatTheHuman64

Postby Figley » 15 Jan 2013 17:24

Hello! First time poster, long time reader. I've been coming to GoNintendo for over 6 years now, just decided to make an account now. I like all sorts of video games, but most of all Nintendo games. I have a WiiU and a 3ds, so add me if you want!
Figley
Fairy
Fairy

NN ID: Wiseguy27
3DS: 5370-0459-2315
PSN: Wiseguy27

Postby Jon » 16 Jan 2013 02:39

Howdy fellow nintendophiles! I'm Jon, long time reader, occasional poster. I'm an old man at the ripe age of 28. I've been a Nintendo fan since the late NES days but I've always owned multiple consoles per generation. My wife and I just had a little girl, Ripley, born 6 weeks ago this Sunday. Here's hoping she's a future Nintendo do fan in the making!
Jon
Flicky
Flicky

Postby KalinDonn » 17 Jan 2013 00:40

Hello there everyone! long time poster, first time reader. I've been lurking around GN for about a year now, so I decided to finally make an account. I don't think I'll post often, but I'll be around.
KalinDonn
Fairy
Fairy

3DS: 1607-1799-4537

Postby Taceus » 17 Jan 2013 09:51

Hi everbody! hi Dr Nick
Been visiting for a couple of years, joined up a few months ago and only now I've discovered this Introduction Thread. So I figured I'd say hi. Nintendo fan for 2 decades now, no doubt will be for the next 2. Can't get enough of my Wii U. My poor 3DS is feeling neglected though. Monster Hunter fan and new fan to COD thanks to BLOPS2 Wii U. Good gaming everyone, see U in the Miiverse.
If you need someone to hunt with after March let me know
Noob to online COD:BLOPS2. If you are too, let's play.
Add me on 3DS and Wii U if you're a Ninty fan like myself
Taceus
Fairy
Fairy

NN ID: Taceus
3DS: 390976789918

Postby CM30 » 17 Jan 2013 16:00

Welcome to GoNintendo KalinDonn and Taceus!
Nintendo 3DS Community, a Nintendo 3DS forum

Die hard Mario fan, writer for various Nintendo sites and person whose probably played the most Wario Land 4.
CM30
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa

3DS: 4983-5165-4189

Postby seehanth001 » 26 Jan 2013 18:21

Hey everybody! My name is Anthony Seeha and I'm a Korg DS-10 Musician. :)

I always go to GoNintendo for the latest Nintendo news so I thought "OH WHY NOT, I'll finally make an account."
I've been featured on this website a couple of times with my Korg DS-10 productions. I suppose I'll spend most of my time here commenting on the latest news stories. Nice to meet you all. :D
seehanth001
Fairy
Fairy

Postby TheDreamingHawk » 01 Feb 2013 23:26

Hello folks! I'm a long time nintendo gamer who loves to make reviews for my own site, and also to chat and play nintendo games! So I joined due to the user review feature, which I'll be using very soon! I used to be on NintendoLife but moved due to the unfairness of their rules, so here I am!

Proud Nintendo fan since N64, proud RPG fan since Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team
TheDreamingHawk
Boo
Boo

NN ID: TheDreaminHawk

Postby CcJj09 » 15 Feb 2013 15:48

Hiya, I'm CcJj09. Been lurking the site for years, but finally decided to make an account :P.
CcJj09
Goomba
Goomba

Postby candyroberts » 26 Feb 2013 13:23

like ccjj i've been a visitor for years.. its about time for creating my account.. please be kind with the noob
candyroberts
Fairy
Fairy

Postby Zethaslin » 05 Mar 2013 23:34

Hallo there. O.o
All I have to say: I came, I saw, and I joined.
...So, yeah. * Such a noob! *
[And my favorite video game of all time is Legend of Zelda]
I should probably work on my profile...
Zethaslin
Fairy
Fairy

Postby SebaZava » 10 Apr 2013 00:10

Hey, I'm new to both this website and the forum, but it looks like a fun place. I've got both a Wii U and a 3DS (I'll be posting my friend codes soon enough ;) ) Anyway, my favorite franchise is probably Zelda, but I'm also looking forward to the new Smash Bros. games. So... yeah, that's basically it :P
Proud owner of every Nintendo console (except the Virtual Boy because... meh).
www.sebastianzavala.com
SebaZava
Fairy
Fairy

Postby Tekka » 28 Apr 2013 06:10

Hello. I signed up today because of the censorship in Fire Emblem: Awakening post. I wanted to add to the discussion on it but it seems I can't actually post there yet, haha.

So until then; I'm a 30 year old gamer who loves long walks on the beach and burning enemies with fire. Also my star sign is Scorpio and my blood type is O. ;)

My favourite games are the Fire Emblem series, Shin Megami Tensei (and spinoffs), Terranigma, Super Mario Bros, Xenogears/saga/blade, Final Fantasy, Mighty Switch Force, Zelda, and many many more.

I hope to get to know your community a little better in the not too distant future.
Tekka
Fairy
Fairy

Postby fireman_pep » 12 May 2013 16:12

Hello. As you can see I go by the name of Fireman_Pep. I've been a serious gamer since I got a NES for Christmas way back in 1988. Like some of you, I joined after being a guest for a period of time. Zelda games are my favorite, followed by anything that Rockstar puts out. When I'm not playing games, I am an active volunteer firefighter on two fire depts up here in Wisconsin and love to attend Brewers, Packers, and all sorts of Badgers events.
fireman_pep
Goomba
Goomba

NN ID: fireman_pep

Postby stealth » 20 May 2013 18:39

Hey guys,

Name is stealth, love gaming, love rpgs, love nintendo. Been a member for years now

follow me on twitter @stealth____

for great gaming discussions
stealth
Fairy
Fairy

PreviousNext

Return to Random Discussions