WayForward talks unrealized sequel to A Boy and His Blob, cut Contra IV elementsClick Here to View Story
The following info comes from WayForward's Sean Velasco...
- there were plans for a sequel to A Boy and His Blob
- sequel involved 2-player co-op with a girl and her blob
- the story would have also added romance
- WayForward originally wanted Contra IV to feature high fives that hit so hard that tank tops burst into flames
- they always wanted lines like "I don't know how to quit you, Bill" delivered by co-lead Lance Bean
- those ideas were transferred to Double Dragon: Neon