Assassin's Creed III, Call of Duty: Black Ops II - video ...

Get your discussion on with the blog stories. Moderation is less strict, but topics have short lives...quick!

Assassin's Creed III, Call of Duty: Black Ops II - video ...

Postby robometal cowboy » 28 Nov 2012 23:49

Assassin's Creed III, Call of Duty: Black Ops II - video reviews
Click Here to View Story
robometal cowboy
Site Bot
Site Bot

Re: Assassin's Creed III, Call of Duty: Black Ops II - video

Postby JPNR » 29 Nov 2012 01:40

Honestly, I lost all my respect for gamespot. So AC3 on other systems gets a 8.5 and on Wii U gets a... 7.5??? And the reason is...? Well, by the video I would say bugs. But, didn't these other versions ALSO had plenty of bugs when it came out. Wow...
JPNR
Goomba
Goomba

Postby Reynard » 29 Nov 2012 04:07

JPNR wrote:Honestly, I lost all my respect for gamespot. So AC3 on other systems gets a 8.5 and on Wii U gets a... 7.5??? And the reason is...? Well, by the video I would say bugs. But, didn't these other versions ALSO had plenty of bugs when it came out. Wow...

This is the site that said Skyward Sword's controls don't work. Gamespot is, and has been for the longest time, a complete joke.
Reynard
Piranha Plant
Piranha Plant

NN ID: Reynard_Fox
3DS: 2277-6695-2597
XBL: Reynard-Foxx

Postby coffeewithchess » 29 Nov 2012 04:13

JPNR wrote:Honestly, I lost all my respect for gamespot. So AC3 on other systems gets a 8.5 and on Wii U gets a... 7.5??? And the reason is...? Well, by the video I would say bugs. But, didn't these other versions ALSO had plenty of bugs when it came out. Wow...

Yep....
And GameSpot apparently posts Wii U "reviews" on single-player games, where the single-player campaign was not finished. You have no clue how long they played the game, no clue if they finished it, no clue if they even played...or simply put together talking points from other sites and user feedback for their "reviews".
http://www.coffeewithgames.com/
Drinking coffee, playing games...
coffeewithchess
Boo
Boo

NN ID: Coffees
Wii: 6546-4207-4091-0847
PSN: Hoj_Latte

Postby stoopeed » 29 Nov 2012 07:11

Ok one question: Do you think they (and other developers) are going to fix bugs in later shipments? Or patch the games with downloadable updates?
stoopeed
Shyguy
Shyguy

Postby coffeewithchess » 29 Nov 2012 08:12

stoopeed wrote:Ok one question: Do you think they (and other developers) are going to fix bugs in later shipments? Or patch the games with downloadable updates?

I would think so, especially if the other versions get patched. It sounds like developers are able to patch games on the Wii U pretty decently, assuming they can fix the issues with a patch, which I would imagine they could these days.
http://www.coffeewithgames.com/
Drinking coffee, playing games...
coffeewithchess
Boo
Boo

NN ID: Coffees
Wii: 6546-4207-4091-0847
PSN: Hoj_Latte

Return to GoNintendo Blog Story Discussion