Trine 2 misses Aussie launch

Get your discussion on with the blog stories. Moderation is less strict, but topics have short lives...quick!

Postby robometal cowboy » 01 Dec 2012 03:29

Click Here to View Story

Unfortunately, our Aussie friends aren't getting to experience Trine 2 on Wii U just yet. FrozenByte admits that this is their fault, as they didn't submit the game for classification in time. The title is now slated for release down under in mid December.

Link
robometal cowboy
Site Bot
Site Bot

Postby Squishton » 01 Dec 2012 04:29

This is truly a tragedy. No one should be forced to miss out on this game for a whole couple of weeks.
Squishton
Fairy
Fairy

NN ID: Squish

Re: Trine 2 misses Aussie launch

Postby coffeewithchess » 01 Dec 2012 06:05

Squishton wrote:This is truly a tragedy. No one should be forced to miss out on this game for a whole couple of weeks.

I just hopped out of playing it, finishing the 2nd level in it (I think). I still can't get over how incredible the visuals are. HOPEFULLY the day it hits Australia is the day the patch is also released for online voice chat, then it's kind of like the best of both worlds for them. They get a great game, and a feature day one that others will be hoping to try out.
http://www.coffeewithgames.com/
Drinking coffee, playing games...
coffeewithchess
Boo
Boo

NN ID: Coffees
Wii: 6546-4207-4091-0847
PSN: Hoj_Latte

Re: Trine 2 misses Aussie launch

Postby ChainALM » 01 Dec 2012 10:02

That definitely sucks. I haven't even started mine yet, but, It was pretty much the first piece of WiiUWare I downloaded when I got onto the eShop. The trailer and looks at the other versions had sold me on it as a day one get, and I'm sure there are like-minded Aussie fans. Disappointing.
Feel free to add me on Wii U. My username is just there on the right under my display pic, haha.
ChainALM
Fairy
Fairy

NN ID: ChainALM
3DS: 5327-0886-7930

Return to GoNintendo Blog Story Discussion