Nyko Wii U Gamepad USB Charge Link coming with wrong cable?

Get your discussion on with the blog stories. Moderation is less strict, but topics have short lives...quick!

Postby robometal cowboy » 02 Dec 2012 21:28

Click Here to View Story

Coming from GameFAQs...

Just wanted to give a heads up on people buying this. The product is great and it works but: Nyko accidentally shipped boxes with the 3DS cable in the Wii U box. So make sure you check the box and see if it has the right Wii U connector cable in it.

Lik the person says, just make sure you check the box before you actually purchase the item. A 3DS cable is nice, but it won't do you much help with the Wii U! Thanks to Whatami for the heads up!

Link
robometal cowboy
Site Bot
Site Bot

Postby kdognumba1 » 02 Dec 2012 21:36

It coming from gfaqs would make me think it would be a troll topic. Guess its legit though O.o
kdognumba1
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa

NN ID: kdog254
3DS: 1676-3698-5986
Steam ID: kdog254
Wii: 5726-8719-5929-3614
PSN: jotaroxtreme
XBL: kdog254

Postby SuperNictendo » 02 Dec 2012 21:38

Man, a lot of weird shipping errors lately. First no nintendo land with Amazon's deluxe wiiu and now this. Or maybe i'm just noticing this
Will smith as Fox McCloud and Bruce Willis as Luke Skywalker in Star Fox vs Rogue Squadron: The Movie!!
X Y Safari is Psychic: Grumpig, Sigilyph and Girafarig
SuperNictendo
Shyguy
Shyguy

NN ID: SuperNictendo
3DS: 1118 0218 6083

Postby yanya » 02 Dec 2012 21:40

Was about a 50-50 split at my local BB. I couldn't remember which connector was which. Fortunately an employee opened up one of the Wii U Cradles for me so I could see what it looked like.
yanya
Fairy
Fairy

Re: Nyko Wii U Gamepad USB Charge Link coming with wrong cab

Postby zombiedsz » 02 Dec 2012 22:32

yanya wrote:Was about a 50-50 split at my local BB. I couldn't remember which connector was which. Fortunately an employee opened up one of the Wii U Cradles for me so I could see what it looked like.

glad they did that for you, there's really no other way to "check" the cable first otherwise, at first glance it looks almost identical. i picked one up 2 days ago and it was legit, hopefully there isn't too many of these. it came in handy as a primary charger for my cradle freeing up an outlet by my TV.
zombiedsz
Fairy
Fairy

Return to GoNintendo Blog Story Discussion