Scribblenauts Unlimited - review

Get your discussion on with the blog stories. Moderation is less strict, but topics have short lives...quick!

Postby robometal cowboy » 03 Dec 2012 15:51

Click Here to View Story

A portion of a Eurogamer review...

It's still rife with warmth, humour and creativity, and the Wii U's TV support transforms the solitary snickering of previous Scribblenauts into a party game that's especially well suited to the young or inebriated. For this reason alone, I could see it becoming a worthwhile purchase from a clearance bin - but if it were chucked into a cornfield I wouldn't miss it.

Full review here
robometal cowboy
Site Bot
Site Bot

Re: Scribblenauts Unlimited - review

Postby mintgreen » 03 Dec 2012 17:11

a well-written review, not that fanboys will realise
mintgreen
Fairy
Fairy

Postby Autosaver » 03 Dec 2012 17:20

I bought Scribblenauts Remix for 1 dollar on the iOS store. It contains over 50 levels and HD graphics.

So why is this selling for $59.99 with the PC being $29.99? The game should have sold for $39.99 at launch.
Autosaver
Boo
Boo

NN ID: Autosaver

Re: Scribblenauts Unlimited - review

Postby Mike_Intellivision » 03 Dec 2012 20:13

Reading the reviews, the few who have given it lower scores were looking for something more in the game. Essentially it does not appear that they want games without defined long-term missions. Also, it appears that those reviewers think that a console game needs to be different than a handheld game. Finally, many of the negative reviews (especially Eurogamer and Destuctoid) tried to be clever but ended up seeming daft and biased.

Mike from Morgantown

PS -- I would not have paid $60 for it. Glad I got it for $40. Hard to see why it was worth 50% more on the WiiU (other than NIntendo characters).
Mike from Morgantown

(PM me if younwould like to be WiiU friends .
... I know that sounds strange at best but I am looking to fill out my friends list.)
Mike_Intellivision
Piranha Plant
Piranha Plant

NN ID: Mike_INTV
Wii: 1624-6601-1126-1492

Return to GoNintendo Blog Story Discussion