Monstrous fun to be had as 5 new episodes of The 3D Machine: The Series hit 3DS eShop
Click Here to View Story
3rd December 2012 – Hot on the heels of the popular 3D animation, The 3D Machine, come five brand new episodes of The 3D Machine: The Series for Nintendo 3DS owners to enjoy. The episodes, available on Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS from 6th December, are all based on the original stereoscopic 3D animated adventure, in which the professor and Igor accidentally bring a whole host of monsters to life with their 3D machine.
The new episodes catch up with our dynamic duo as they travel around the world in an attempt to hunt down the escaped monsters and zap them back to their comic book origins. You will see them travel across land and sea to capture these critters visiting a range of diverse locations, with each episode set in another far-flung corner of the world:
· Episode 1: Attack of the Giant Lizard – In this episode a giant lizard causes chaos in a Japanese metropolis and it’s up to Igor and the professor to stop it in its tracks
· Episode 2: Brain-Eating Aliens from Outer Space – The professor travels to the outer limits of space to try to save his trusty assistant from brain-eating aliens!
· Episode 3: Web of Horror – The team travel deep into the jungle to thwart a terrifying tarantula
· Episode 4: Mummy Mayhem – Take care near the Nile as a mummy runs amok in one of the ancient pyramids
· Episode 5: Tentacles of Terror – Igor and the professor sink deep to the bottom of the ocean to terrorise the eight-tentacled sea monster that lurks beneath
Each episode has been carefully created by Ka-Ching Cartoons, a state-of-the-art animation studio in Rotterdam that specialises in short films, commercials, and television shows. Check out a trailer for their 3D Machine: The Series videos on Nintendo Video on Nintendo 3DS from 5th December.