Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward Contends to be GameSpot...

Get your discussion on with the blog stories. Moderation is less strict, but topics have short lives...quick!

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward Contends to be GameSpot...

Postby robometal cowboy » 10 Dec 2012 16:55

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward Contends to be GameSpot People's Choice Award Winner
Click Here to View Story

December 11, 2012 Torrance, CA – Aksys Games is proud to announce that Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward for the Nintendo®3DS and PlayStation®Vita handheld entertainment system will compete in GameSpot’s Best of 2012 People’s Choice Awards, and we’re asking everyone to join in on the fun and vote! In this first stage of voting, Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward is pitted against a very strong competitor, Dance Central 3! Aksys Games is excited that Virtue’s Last Reward, a niche visual novel, has made the cut, and we’re hoping that all Zero Escape fans show the world what you’ve got. Fans will be able to vote for Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward on December 11, 2012 here.

PR email
robometal cowboy
Site Bot
Site Bot

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward Contends to be GameSpot Pe

Postby Brennan88 » 10 Dec 2012 17:23

A well deserved spot. The game is fantastic however I don't see it getting very far. It may beat Dance Central 3 or whatever (and it deserves to) but the fanbase isn't big enough to get past games that sell millions.
Brennan88
Fairy
Fairy

Re: Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward Contends to be GameSpo

Postby Light_Wolf » 10 Dec 2012 18:12

If Xenoblade didn't exist this would be my GOTY. Such an awesome game.
Light_Wolf
Piranha Plant
Piranha Plant

Wii: 5951 1723 3142 5386

Postby AlexIDV » 10 Dec 2012 18:20

Brennan88 wrote:A well deserved spot. The game is fantastic however I don't see it getting very far. It may beat Dance Central 3 or whatever (and it deserves to) but the fanbase isn't big enough to get past games that sell millions.

VLR is my personal game of the year, but yeah, you're probably right.
AlexIDV
Fairy
Fairy

Postby GiriOni » 10 Dec 2012 19:04

Between this and P4G, I had an amazingly fun year... even though my wallet is empty. VLR deserves the spot. 100%
Favorite all time Anime: To Aru Majutsu no Index
Runner-up: Bakemonogatari
GiriOni
Shyguy
Shyguy

NN ID: GiriOni

Return to GoNintendo Blog Story Discussion