Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed - review

Get your discussion on with the blog stories. Moderation is less strict, but topics have short lives...quick!

Postby robometal cowboy » 27 Dec 2012 13:21

Click Here to View Story

A portion of an ONM review...

The mixture of Sega and Sumo should have made for a game that was as accomplished as it was nostalgic. Instead, it's just a bit flat.

Full review here
robometal cowboy
Site Bot
Site Bot

Re: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed - review

Postby FollowMeAround » 27 Dec 2012 14:11

This review is spot in with my opinion of this game. Competent, Solid, but ultimately lacking that special something.
FollowMeAround
Piranha Plant
Piranha Plant

XBL: Follow 09

Re: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed - review

Postby sergiomonty » 28 Dec 2012 10:36

I highly disagree with this review. Yeah, the roster isn't as good as the roster from the first game, but come on, the exact same thing happened to Mario Kart 7 and nobody said anything about that. I dare to say that this game is much better than MK7, because the design of the tracks is just pure genius. Unlocking everything accidentally turns you into a real pro (the game is hard, it makes MK's 150 cc look like the easy mode). The game actually requires skills more than luck, the items are well balanced (no blue shells, but wasps that you can actually evade if you're really good). The air/water areas are way better than the disappointing slowdown in MK7.
sergiomonty
Flicky
Flicky

Return to GoNintendo Blog Story Discussion