Team Ninja considering Wii U for future titles

Get your discussion on with the blog stories. Moderation is less strict, but topics have short lives...quick!

Postby robometal cowboy » 07 Jan 2013 15:11

Click Here to View Story

"We are working on an action game, and we are looking into other titles for Wii U. One of the reasons we decided to develop Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge was because we heard about the development concept of Wii U itself early on. I think that starting development early was what allowed us to create a game that fully takes advantage of the hardware specs and special features." - Team Ninja's Yosuke Hayashi

Certainly would be nice to see some other projects from Team Ninja. I'd love to see what they could do outside of the brands they've already established.

Link
robometal cowboy
Site Bot
Site Bot

Postby Gipsi » 07 Jan 2013 15:14

Bring us DoA 5 :]
Gipsi
Fairy
Fairy

Re: Team Ninja considering Wii U for future titles

Postby gtt » 07 Jan 2013 15:23

"We are working on an action game, and we are looking into other titles for Wii U. One of the reasons we decided to develop Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge was because we heard about the development concept of Wii U itself early on. I think that starting development early was what allowed us to create a game that fully takes advantage of the hardware specs and special features" Nintendo cut us a check.

I always wonder why 3rd parties don't feel they have to make excuses for why a game doesn't come to the ps3 or 360 or PC or IOS or whatever, there is no hand-wringing about "taking advantage of the unique blah blah blah" bs.
gtt
Kwisatz Haderach

NN ID: supergtt
3DS: 3394-3550-1815

Postby Sisibakbak » 07 Jan 2013 15:30

Do a new Other M!

I played Other M back when it released and just started it back up. Disregarding the story and linearity of the game, the actual action is a lot of fun I think. Team Ninja did a good job on their part in my opinion, it's just Sakamoto messed up everything else.

Lose the first person view, the concentration bullshit, take away the linearity and give it that proper Metroid atmosphere with good music but keep the fast paced action. The third person elements are how I'd have expected a 3D Metroid to work, I'd just like that gameplay to be applied to a better game. It's unlikely that Team Ninja will get the chance again though considering how Other M was received which is a bit of a shame.
Sisibakbak
Fairy
Fairy

Postby Oregano » 07 Jan 2013 15:50

DOA5 Ultimate please!

But where's Ninja Gaiden 3D!>:(
Oregano
Fairy
Fairy

Postby kdognumba1 » 07 Jan 2013 20:13

I'd love to see other projects.
kdognumba1
Chocobo
Chocobo

NN ID: kdog254
3DS: 1676-3698-5986
Wii: 5726-8719-5929-3614
PSN: jotaroxtreme
XBL: kdog254

Postby internet » 07 Jan 2013 23:07

with already three doa characters in ninja gaiden wii u , i mean doa 5 obviously would be the best choice . I need at least one decent 3d fighter and tekken is the only one that i don't like at all .
internet
Fairy
Fairy

Return to GoNintendo Blog Story Discussion