Brain Age: Concentration Training - demo footage

Get your discussion on with the blog stories. Moderation is less strict, but topics have short lives...quick!

Postby robometal cowboy » 24 Jan 2013 21:57

Click Here to View Story

Direct link here
robometal cowboy
Site Bot
Site Bot

Re: Brain Age: Concentration Training - demo footage

Postby MermaidKelly » 24 Jan 2013 23:36

I was really looking forward to this game, I enjoyed the first two, and was hoping this would be enjoyable too. However, I played the demo, and now I'm not sure if I even want the game. :( I am not a fan of the new ''Devilish Training'. I got a perfect score on 'One Back', and then had trouble with 'Two Back'. For round three, I got another perfect score on "One Back". He judged my score as a 60-70 year old. If that is any indication of the difficulty, then I am out...sadly.
MermaidKelly
Shyguy
Shyguy

Postby nGen » 25 Jan 2013 01:03

MermaidKelly wrote:I was really looking forward to this game, I enjoyed the first two, and was hoping this would be enjoyable too. However, I played the demo, and now I'm not sure if I even want the game. :( I am not a fan of the new ''Devilish Training'. I got a perfect score on 'One Back', and then had trouble with 'Two Back'. For round three, I got another perfect score on "One Back". He judged my score as a 60-70 year old. If that is any indication of the difficulty, then I am out...sadly.

Same exact thing happened to me!! I remember when I picked up the first Brain Age my initial age was also in the 60-70 range. That's why I kept playing and got it down to 20. I think these types of games have to be hard... it's kind of the point.
Any objections lady?
nGen
Piranha Plant
Piranha Plant

3DS: 1633-4277-3240
Wii: 8216060320213884

Postby internet » 25 Jan 2013 02:49

wait there's a demo , i should try that . What i like about those games is that 20 is actually a possible goal to reach .
internet
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa

Return to GoNintendo Blog Story Discussion