Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd You Steal Our Garbage...

Get your discussion on with the blog stories. Moderation is less strict, but topics have short lives...quick!

Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd You Steal Our Garbage...

Postby robometal cowboy » 13 Nov 2012 23:50

Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd You Steal Our Garbage?! to include Club Nintendo code
Click Here to View Story

Thanks to GeneticRepoMan for the heads up!
robometal cowboy
Site Bot
Site Bot

Re: Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd You Steal Our Garbag

Postby ridleysaria » 14 Nov 2012 01:53

Sweet! I'm crossing my fingers for this to be good. Don't let us down, Wayforward.
Mighty No. 6978
ridleysaria
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa

NN ID: RidleySaria
3DS: 2664-2118-8366
Steam ID: ridleysaria
PSN: RidleySaria

Postby BudokaiGamer » 14 Nov 2012 03:19

It always looks awesome, hopefully it really is!
BudokaiGamer

Postby BlueRangerVegeta » 14 Nov 2012 10:24

ridleysaria wrote:Sweet! I'm crossing my fingers for this to be good. Don't let us down, Wayforward.

Eh, next to Ubisoft and Activision I think Wayforward is one of the most overrated devs out there. My expectations are rather low so I will probably skip this.
BlueRangerVegeta
Chocobo
Chocobo

Postby Edsanji » 14 Nov 2012 11:10

BlueRangerVegeta wrote:
ridleysaria wrote:Sweet! I'm crossing my fingers for this to be good. Don't let us down, Wayforward.

Eh, next to Ubisoft and Activision I think Wayforward is one of the most overrated devs out there. My expectations are rather low so I will probably skip this.

What?? That's your opinion dude, go check their Nintendo games reviews, the DSi ones and the GBC.... Saying that Shantae Risk's Revenge us over rated wow....

Man that will be awesome, my Collectors Edition includes a CN code YESH!!!!!!!!!!
PSN: Edsanji
3DS FC: way too long to remember it....
Wii FC: Why some will need that?
Edsanji
Goomba
Goomba

NN ID: Edsanji
PSN: Edsanji

Postby Windsor » 14 Nov 2012 11:21

BlueRangerVegeta wrote:Eh, next to Ubisoft and Activision I think Wayforward is one of the most overrated devs out there. My expectations are rather low so I will probably skip this.

They're the only ones doing what they're doing so well. I don't find them overrated at all. I haven't played the original Shantea yet, but Risky's Revenge and Mighty Switch Force are both fantastic games.

Also, say they are overrated. Ubisoft and Activision? Does anybody have a particular fondness for those two? I didn't realize they were even eligible for 'overrated' status. The games they make appeal to a very wide audience is all. They've got Madden and Call of Duty, Assassin's Creed, Rayman, Beyond Good and Evil, and they both have very talented people working for them. Now, certain franchises can be overrated if you like, but I don't see how the companies are.
Check out my video series!
http://tinyurl.com/p4aulxw
Here's my Twitter page. If you stay far away no one would blame you.
https://twitter.com/NEHWind
Windsor
Flicky
Flicky

NN ID: WindsorNH
3DS: 1075-0722-4693

Postby BlueRangerVegeta » 14 Nov 2012 13:32

I admit I havent tried all their games but I found most of their stuff, particularly Riskys Revenge and Contra 4, very overrated. And I was given Hotel Transylvania for some reason, that was a terrible game. I am getting Aliens Infestation, but if that fails to wow me I will probably ignore them frim here on out.
BlueRangerVegeta
Chocobo
Chocobo

Postby Windsor » 14 Nov 2012 14:18

BlueRangerVegeta wrote:I admit I havent tried all their games but I found most of their stuff, particularly Riskys Revenge and Contra 4, very overrated. And I was given Hotel Transylvania for some reason, that was a terrible game. I am getting Aliens Infestation, but if that fails to wow me I will probably ignore them frim here on out.

Risky's Revenge was somewhat running off of the original's reputation from what I understand. I've found it very good, but I haven't finished it yet. Mighty Switch Force is loads of fun, and between what the original offered and its free update, I recommend checking it out. I haven't played Contra 4 yet, so I can't talk about it really. In general though, I don't think they're talked about or praised more than they should be and I'm really sensitive about that.
Check out my video series!
http://tinyurl.com/p4aulxw
Here's my Twitter page. If you stay far away no one would blame you.
https://twitter.com/NEHWind
Windsor
Flicky
Flicky

NN ID: WindsorNH
3DS: 1075-0722-4693

Return to GoNintendo Blog Story Discussion