RUMOR - Call of Duty 2013 details leaked, continues Moder...

Get your discussion on with the blog stories. Moderation is less strict, but topics have short lives...quick!

RUMOR - Call of Duty 2013 details leaked, continues Moder...

Postby robometal cowboy » 14 Nov 2012 17:30

RUMOR - Call of Duty 2013 details leaked, continues Modern Warfare arc
Click Here to View Story

The following info comes from an inside source...

- "Call of Duty 2013" takes place in the Modern Warfare arc
- main character is "a battle hardened veteran in his mid-thirties with a nihilistic point of view."
- below are the lines of "Ben Burke" (codename)...

"Reminds you of Phuket, doesn’t it? Only this time the dust gives you cancer… OK, park yourself and get ready. When this thing kicks off, put a hole in anything that moves."

"This is Sentinel Zero One, successful crypto change on C2 net break, requesting immediate update of blue force picture and status of artillery, over. I have you broken and unreadable, I say again, requesting updates to friendly positions and status of arty support. Do you read, over?"

"We’ve got KVA on the move! They’re going to strongpoint the main gate, ETA two mikes! We’re providing support for our heavy rollers! Ready up and let’s move!"

"Goliath, this is Sentinel Zero One! We have enemy armor at the gate, hundred meters north of our position! Requesting close-air grid mark three-one-six!"

- another scene recorded took place in Somalia
- this scene features John "Soap" MacTavish and is a flashback

Link
robometal cowboy
Site Bot
Site Bot

Re: RUMOR - Call of Duty 2013 details leaked, continues Mode

Postby Windsor » 14 Nov 2012 17:37

It's so easy to sound like a modern military shooter. I could have "leaked" this "dialogue" too. :lol:

ALPHA POINT RECON CHARLIE FOXTROT WE HAVE RPM'S INBOUND TO YOUR CHECKPOINT CALLING FOR IMMEDIATE EVAC SUPPORT.
Check out my video series!
http://tinyurl.com/p4aulxw
Here's my Twitter page. If you stay far away no one would blame you.
https://twitter.com/NEHWind
Windsor
Flicky
Flicky

NN ID: WindsorNH
3DS: 1075-0722-4693

Postby Edsanji » 14 Nov 2012 17:39

OMG........ This is getting worse.....
PSN: Edsanji
3DS FC: way too long to remember it....
Wii FC: Why some will need that?
Edsanji
Goomba
Goomba

NN ID: Edsanji
PSN: Edsanji

Postby Hadrian » 14 Nov 2012 17:44

Unlike some people who will post here, I've played Black Ops 2 and it's a good change on the gameplay with more open gameplay (not as open as in CoD 1) and choices effecting the game as well as some light RTS moment. I'm surprised that I actually liked it, usually these games are "meh functional shooter" at best but this one is a lot better...if only they used a new engine.

However IW will probably be on this one and they tend to do the same crap over and over, going from the changes of BO2 and back to yet another boring MW game will undo the good work that Treyarch have done with the series.
Hadrian
Fairy
Fairy

Postby DcalebX » 14 Nov 2012 17:50

Windsor wrote:It's so easy to sound like a modern military shooter. I could have "leaked" this "dialogue" too. :lol:

ALPHA POINT RECON CHARLIE FOXTROT WE HAVE RPM'S INBOUND TO YOUR CHECKPOINT CALLING FOR IMMEDIATE EVAC SUPPORT.

NEGATIVE 141, WE CANT RISK OUR BIRDS AS LONG AS THOSE SAMS ARE ACTIVE. TAKE 'EM OUT!
Seriously though, they killed off like every character in the Modern Warfare story arc; How are they going to continue the same story?
Last edited by DcalebX on 14 Nov 2012 17:56, edited 1 time in total.
DcalebX
Fairy
Fairy

Postby Windsor » 14 Nov 2012 17:50

Hadrian wrote:Unlike some people who will post here, I've played Black Ops 2 and it's a good change on the gameplay with more open gameplay (not as open as in CoD 1) and choices effecting the game as well as some light RTS moment. I'm surprised that I actually liked it, usually these games are "meh functional shooter" at best but this one is a lot better...if only they used a new engine.

However IW will probably be on this one and they tend to do the same crap over and over, going from the changes of BO2 and back to yet another boring MW game will undo the good work that Treyarch have done with the series.

Between Wii-Remote controls, touchscreen controls, and a score by Jack Wall, I fully plan on playing Call of Duty Black Ops II on Wii-U. I played every Call of Duty up to World at War before I quit playing them and that's not going to stop me from poking fun at the nonsensical elements of the franchise.
Check out my video series!
http://tinyurl.com/p4aulxw
Here's my Twitter page. If you stay far away no one would blame you.
https://twitter.com/NEHWind
Windsor
Flicky
Flicky

NN ID: WindsorNH
3DS: 1075-0722-4693

Postby internet » 14 Nov 2012 19:00

do people even care about the story , i thought this was all about the multiplayer . I should really not criticize that though , between backstabbing own employees EA and biggest game but not the two other comparable games Ubisoft , well cod is going to be the only fps in town . And it should bring coop online for the first time ever on a nintendo platform so it's all good .
The only i would consider anyway , playing with analog is definitely not an option . Just no , not possible .

I wished they added four player local splitscreen zombie coop , that way i could retire conduit 2 once and for all . Hopefully metroid blast will help anyway .
internet
Boo
Boo

RUMOR - Call of Duty 2013 details leaked, continues Modern W

Postby Wii_Jedi » 14 Nov 2012 23:34

"And it should bring coop online for the first time ever on a nintendo platform so it's all good"

Black Ops zombies.
Wii_Jedi
Chocobo
Chocobo

3DS: 4682-8460-2623

Postby MASTERLINKX » 14 Nov 2012 23:55

Not surprised at all.
MASTERLINKX

Return to GoNintendo Blog Story Discussion