Japanese Club Nintendo Platinum rewards are revealed

Get your discussion on with the blog stories. Moderation is less strict, but topics have short lives...quick!

Postby robometal cowboy » 14 Nov 2012 23:18

Click Here to View Story

The Japanese Club Nintendo rewards are officially unveiled, and the selection is certainly not bad. There is a brand new DSiWare title (March 2013), a deck of Mario themed playing cards (February 2013), a Pikmin bag (February/March 2013) and finally the usual calendar (December 2012). If you are a Japanese member, I think it is better to make your selection right now, so that you don't miss out!

Direct Link
robometal cowboy
Site Bot
Site Bot

Re: Japanese Club Nintendo Platinum rewards are revealed

Postby WarioFan63 » 14 Nov 2012 23:21

woah whats the game all about?
WarioFan63

Postby J0RdAnN » 14 Nov 2012 23:23

Pikmin bag for sure...unless the game is exclusive...
Trying to collect all Vivillon in Y/X. Please PM me you have any of the patterns listed below and are willing to trade them.
Icy Snow, Tundra, Archipelago, High Plains, Sandstorm, River, Monsoon, Ocean, Savannah, Jungle
J0RdAnN
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

NN ID: Lemjor10
3DS: 2921-9232-5448

Postby StaticScar » 14 Nov 2012 23:25

much better than what NA got. I ordered the cards.
StaticScar
Fairy
Fairy

Postby Amputech » 14 Nov 2012 23:28

I hope that the US gets something epic next year. Those pins aren't cutting it!
Amputech
Goomba
Goomba

Postby M1 » 14 Nov 2012 23:32

StaticScar wrote:much better than what NA got. I ordered the cards.

No it's not, Japan for once got the worse choices for Platinum!

NA had the following choices:
*Black Version of the cards
*Special posters (3pk)
*Calendar
*1 VC games from the list of 10.

I mean sure they got the choice of the Pikmin bag (which the design is underwhelming).
M1 is no more...
M1
Fairy
Fairy

Postby StaticScar » 14 Nov 2012 23:38

@M1
IMO, it is. I already had both of the games, too many calenders/posters so something refreshing like a new game that not everyone has(NA got Mario Kart/Zelda) or a pikmin bag is pretty cool. again, IMO.
StaticScar
Fairy
Fairy

Postby M1 » 14 Nov 2012 23:42

StaticScar wrote:@M1
IMO, it is. I already had both of the games, too many calenders/posters so something refreshing like a new game that not everyone has(NA got Mario Kart/Zelda) or a pikmin bag is pretty cool. again, IMO.

Do you realize how cheap it is to make the Pikmin bag and how easy it is to replicate by anyone who has access to fabric.

Us in NA was already given Doc. Louis Punch Out!! on Wiiware (first year) and you can download Grill Off with Ultra Hand (NA exclusive for 80 coins).

This past CN year was very easy to get Platinum due to the 3DS launch and the Ambassador games.

Wii U will make it easy for many to get Platinum this CN year, thus you shouldn't expect anything huge!
M1 is no more...
M1
Fairy
Fairy

Postby StaticScar » 14 Nov 2012 23:59

@M1
I'm comparing This years rewards, not previous. sure we got Doc Louis before. We both know Grill off isn't even a reward for platinum, so I don't know why you're bringing that up.(wasn't even that good). why nothing huge? Just because Nintendo is releasing a new console we shouldn't expect anything huge? we should be. it would be a great thing for them to do to promote their new console. maybe replace the Wii rewards with WiiU ones? Maybe more 3DS rewards? maybe something cool like WiiU skins/face-plates as a Plat reward. although it wouldn't surprise me if they didn't do anything.

PS. I don't care how easy a Pikmin bag is to make, it doesn't change the fact that it is awesome.
StaticScar
Fairy
Fairy

Postby pokemaster515 » 15 Nov 2012 00:32

I gotta agree with M1 here, these are pretty lame. Makes me feel better about what we got! :D
pokemaster515
Metool
Metool

3DS: 1805-2174-0951

Postby M1 » 15 Nov 2012 00:41

StaticScar wrote:@M1
I'm comparing This years rewards, not previous. sure we got Doc Louis before. We both know Grill off isn't even a reward for platinum, so I don't know why you're bringing that up.(wasn't even that good). why nothing huge? Just because Nintendo is releasing a new console we shouldn't expect anything huge? we should be. it would be a great thing for them to do to promote their new console. maybe replace the Wii rewards with WiiU ones? Maybe more 3DS rewards? maybe something cool like WiiU skins/face-plates as a Plat reward. although it wouldn't surprise me if they didn't do anything.

PS. I don't care how easy a Pikmin bag is to make, it doesn't change the fact that it is awesome.

Comparing this year's rewards NA finally got the better offer.

Why should you expect something huge on a year when it is easy to get Platinum?
A lot of people will Platinum this year thanks to the Wii U's launch, thus the prize will reflect that (Yes tons of people use Club Nintendo)!

Remember Club Nintendo Platinum prizes are the best when it is hardest to get platinum.

Seriously, we are not entitled to get Club Nintendo Rewards.
M1 is no more...
M1
Fairy
Fairy

Postby monkeymagic » 15 Nov 2012 04:14

In Europe we get wallpapers, whoopeeeee! :roll:
monkeymagic
Fairy
Fairy

Return to GoNintendo Blog Story Discussion