Nintendo Mii Invasion in New York City to Celebrate Launc...

Get your discussion on with the blog stories. Moderation is less strict, but topics have short lives...quick!

Nintendo Mii Invasion in New York City to Celebrate Launc...

Postby robometal cowboy » 16 Nov 2012 16:20

Nintendo Mii Invasion in New York City to Celebrate Launch of Wii U
Click Here to View Story

Photo #1: In this photo provided by Nintendo of America, Mii characters descended upon New York City on Nov. 16, 2012 to celebrate the upcoming launch of Wii U. Available on Nov. 18, 2012 at retailers across the U.S., Wii U is set to change the way people interact with their games, their TVs and each other. Photo Credit: Anders Krusberg/AP Images for Nintendo of America

Photo #2: In this photo provided by Nintendo of America, Mii characters congregated in front of Nintendo World in New York on Nov. 16, 2012 to celebrate the upcoming launch of Wii U. Wii U, the newest home console from Nintendo, launches on Nov. 18, 2012 and is set to change the way people interact with their games, their TVs and each other. Photo Credit: Anders Krusberg/AP Images for Nintendo of America

Photo #3: In this photo provided by Nintendo of America, Mii characters try to hail a cab in Times Square on Nov. 16, 2012. They were spotted around the city inviting fans to the Wii U midnight launch event at Nintendo World. Wii U, the newest home console from Nintendo, launches on Nov. 18, 2012 and is set to change the way people interact with their games, their TVs and each other. Photo Credit: Anders Krusberg/AP Images for Nintendo of America

Photo #4: In this photo provided by Nintendo of America, Mii characters joined fans in line at Nintendo World for the upcoming launch of Wii U, the newest home console from Nintendo. The system launches on Nov. 18, 2012 and is set to change the way people interact with their games, their TVs and each other. Photo Credit: Anders Krusberg/AP Images for Nintendo of America

PR email
robometal cowboy
Site Bot
Site Bot

Re: Nintendo Mii Invasion in New York City to Celebrate Laun

Postby Ryuujin1078 » 16 Nov 2012 16:24

I wish I was in NY for this, I live in miami and there's hardly any gaming events like this...
Ryuujin1078
Goomba
Goomba

Postby lockNES » 16 Nov 2012 16:39

Anyone else think that the first picture was trying to recreate the cover of Abbey Road with Miis at first glance?
lockNES
Fairy
Fairy

Nintendo Mii Invasion in New York City to Celebrate Launch o

Postby Pemicope » 16 Nov 2012 16:41

This looks really funny! :D
Nintendo Forever!
Pemicope
Fairy
Fairy

NN ID: Pemicope

Postby jraics » 16 Nov 2012 17:15

lockNES wrote:Anyone else think that the first picture was trying to recreate the cover of Abbey Road with Miis at first glance?

Definitely. Every time people take pictures like that it's a nod to the Abbey Road cover, whether they realize it or not.
jraics
Fairy
Fairy

Nintendo Mii Invasion in New York City to Celebrate Launch o

Postby Dmolisher » 16 Nov 2012 18:39

I WANT THE ABILITY TO CREATE AND BUY MY MII MASK!! =D
Dmolisher
Chocobo
Chocobo

Return to GoNintendo Blog Story Discussion